Chris Cornell Dead at 52

I can't believe this. One of my all time favorite singers and song writers. This sucks. Damn.
Dude was still amazing.

I enjoyed his bands. Solo career wasn't as good.

Crazy

Sober since 2002. Wonder what took him so young. RIP

Wear and tear or he wasn't sober anymore.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an OD. Kim Thayil from Soundgarden was a huge heroin addict (as well as Chris) and when you get guys that used to be junkies together it's easy for them to get back to their old ways.

Cornell was a tremendous singer. Sad to seem him go this young.

Be thankful to hit 50. Tomorrow isn't promised for anyone.

RIP Chris.

if guy was doing drugs and died of it or died of suicide, he's a selfish idiot. once of the best voices in rock. I do know he mocked God and Christ in his songs, he's now face to face with who he mocked.

Reactions: 2 people
RIP

His stripped down solo show at the Mahaffey was the best I've ever been to. A sad loss.

I can't believe this man. I saw him live back in 2008 with Linkin Park, he had such an amazing voice.

if guy was doing drugs and died of it or died of suicide, he's a selfish idiot. once of the best voices in rock. I do know he mocked God and Christ in his songs, he's now face to face with who he mocked.

Have some respect man. No need to bring religion into this. Also you don't know what problems he faced so your opinions should be kept to yourself.

Reactions: 5 people

**** you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back