SEAL Team (Paramount+)

CagleMtnVol

SEAL Team

Network: CBS

Premise:
"A military drama that follows the professional and personal lives of the most elite unit of Navy SEALs as they train, plan and execute the most dangerous, high stakes missions our country can ask of them. Deployed on clandestine missions worldwide at a moments notice, and knowing the toll it takes on them and their families, this tight-knit SEAL team displays unwavering patriotism and fearless dedication, even in the face of overwhelming odds."

Starring:
David Boreanaz (Bones).
Max Thieriot (Bates Motel)
Neil Brown Jr. (Straight Outta Compton)
A. J. Buckley (Justified)
Toni Trucks (NCIS: New Orleans)
Jessica Paré (Mad Men)

[youtube]

Last edited:
That looks pretty good.

It does look good, but there is no way it will live up to Six. IMO a show about Tier One guys should be on FX, History or HBO or Showtime to be able to give it the authenticity it deserves. I thought Six was remarkable this year, but I just have a hard time buying SEAL stories on a network.

Reactions: 2 people
It does look good, but there is no way it will live up to Six. IMO a show about Tier One guys should be on FX, History or HBO or Showtime to be able to give it the authenticity it deserves. I thought Six was remarkable this year, but I just have a hard time buying SEAL stories on a network.

I think it will be very similar to The Unit, which was also on CBS. That was an amazing show aside from the wife drama.

Reactions: 1 person
SEASON PREMIER NEXT WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27th on CBS!!

New Preview!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTni_iOARfU[/youtube]

Not bad, the flashback scene was a bit confusing at the start of the show and I was afraid that would be constant through out but I'm glad it isn't.

I don't know if I enjoyed it quit as much as I did The Brave but liked it enough to continue watching.

I've been a fan of David Boreanaz since Buffy its good that he is on something new. I got to where I couldn't stand Bones because of Emily Deschanel.

Not bad, the flashback scene was a bit confusing at the start of the show and I was afraid that would be constant through out but I'm glad it isn't.

I don't know if I enjoyed it quit as much as I did The Brave but liked it enough to continue watching.

I've been a fan of David Boreanaz since Buffy its good that he is on something new. I got to where I couldn't stand Bones because of Emily Deschanel.

I agree, I thought The Brave was a lot better.

I agree, I thought The Brave was a lot better.

I wonder if it has anything to do with time for the cast to get comfortable with each other. I don't remember the time length of when it happened but if I remember right the original lead for the show was Jim Caviezel from Person of Interest.

I think Boreanaz then replaced Caviezel just a few days after it was announced that Bones wouldn't be renewed and only a couple of weeks before SEAL was set to start filming. (Although I could be wrong :dunno:)

What you didn't think CBS would spring for the stealth choppers did you? :)

No but..

SEALS don't get choppered into an LZ on an aircraft with a FLIR system..or a refueling probe for that matter.

Spent some time in the special forces world (aviation)..so some things annoy me. Thats why I was impressed with the first Transformers movie..actually using legit special ops aircraft

Same plot as the first episode of The Brave, just presented in reverse order. You have a bad guy/high value target, a damsel in distress, a person in a leadership role that has suffered a recent loss, and a conflict about rescuing one person vs. taking out the baddie to protect many people.

Probably need to focus more on the home life drama for the feels right?

Too much home life drama if anything. Throw in the PTSD nonsense and it makes it more boring. Who cares about the guy having a baby? They need to focus on the action. The Brave on NBC really has it down so far. My sister is like, there are no 48 year old guys in the Seals talking about David Boreanaz.

Too much home life drama if anything. Throw in the PTSD nonsense and it makes it more boring. Who cares about the guy having a baby? They need to focus on the action. The Brave on NBC really has it down so far. My sister is like, there are no 48 year old guys in the Seals talking about David Boreanaz.

There was a SEAL member that was 44 who was KIA not too long ago, so they do have some older guys.

Are there active duty navy seals in their late...(2016) - Quora

I don't know many are still watching this but I highly suggest you go back and watch the last three episodes. Which was a 3-episode story arc.

These episodes were a very emotional and heart wrenching story line with some great acting by the entire cast but in particular Boreanaz and Kerri Medders who portrays his daughter. IMO

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I don't know many are still watching this but I highly suggest you go back and watch the last three episodes. Which was a 3-episode story arc.

These episodes were a very emotional and heart wrenching story line with some great acting by the entire cast but in particular Boreanaz and Kerri Medders who portrays his daughter. IMO

This season has been better than last, I think. I still miss The Brave.

VN Store

Back