AGT Season 12

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
It starts back May 30th.

I'm still pretty disappointed with who won last year, and last year as a season overall. Hopefully this year will be better.

It starts back May 30th.

I'm still pretty disappointed with who won last year, and last year as a season overall. Hopefully this year will be better.

Yup, there were so many more talented performers than the winner last season. Singers that just absolutely blew her away...

You mean that kid who would sing and you could barely hear what she was saying? You know they'll have her back this year as a special performance.

He was very good. What set him apart was the story that he told. The robot stuff can get a little stale on its own, but he put it to great use.

Yep, i don't know how much he can do with it but it might have been my favorite act of the night.

And the sad clown too.

The last (sand) magician was awful awful awful. He was boring, the trick was dumb, and you could see the back open as the sand started to fall, and the ever predictable "now I'm a different guy" nonsense...awful

The female singer, the magician, the comedian, the robot kid, and the ventriloquist girl were the best. She shouldn't have gotten a golden buzzer though.

The female singer, the magician, the comedian, the robot kid, and the ventriloquist girl were the best. She shouldn't have gotten a golden buzzer though.

I didn't care for the comedian. I thought the magician (the Asian guy, not the sand guy) was fantastic. The ventriloquist girl was also really good.

VN Store

Back