The Brave (NBC)

CagleMtnVol

The Brave
(Formerly titled For God and Country)

Network: NBC

Premise:
"The complex world of our bravest military heroes who make personal sacrifices while executing the most challenging and dangerous missions behind enemy lines."

Starring:
Mike Vogel (Under the Dome)
Anne Heche (Six Days, Seven Nights)
Demetrius Grosse (Justified, Westworld)
Alix Wilton Regan (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Sofia Pernas (Jane the Virgin)
Tate Ellington (Quantico)
Natacha Karam (Homeland)
Hadi Tabbai (House of Cards)
Oliver Walker (Indian Summers)
Noah Mills (Sex and the City 2)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_09dg6TlM-s[/youtube]

Last edited:
SEASON PREMIER THIS MONDAY ON NBC!

New Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUhFK19xksI[/youtube]

Well episode one was very good and I liked how it apparently leads right into episode 2. I was impressed with the sets etc.. as NBC isn't known for doing action/dramas set outside New York or Chicago.

Really like the lead character and have been a fan of Mike Vogel since seeing him on the Christina Ricci/Margot Robbie drama Pan Am.

Other than Anne Heche I'm not familiar with any of the other actors/actresses.

I have now set my DVR to record each episode. Now to see how CBS/David Boreanaz do with SEAL Team.

Last edited:
Well episode one was very good and I liked how it apparently leads right into episode 2. I was impressed with the sets etc.. as NBC isn't known for doing action/dramas set outside New York or Chicago.

Really like the lead character and have been a fan of Mike Vogel since seeing him on the Christina Ricci/Margot Robbie drama Pan Am.

Other than Anne Heche I'm not familiar with any of the other actors/actresses.

I have now set my DVR to record each episode. Now to see how CBS/David Boreanaz do with SEAL Team.

Nerdy analyst with glasses was on Quantico.

I was disappointed that the it didn't pickup as episode one left off on the beach but overall I thought episode two was better than the "Pilot".

This show is very good! Between this and Seal Team this one takes the cake easily.

Reactions: 1 person
This show is very good! Between this and Seal Team this one takes the cake easily.
Episode Two of SEAL Team was much better than the "Pilot" episode so maybe it will get better. I still have more faith in it lasting longer than The Brave just based on what network its on.

Another great episode this week as well! This is one of those shows that keeps you glued to the tv the whole time.

Side note: I gave Valor a shot the last two weeks on the CW and have decided it's not worth the DVR space. It's slow and is more of a relationship drama type show with a tiny bit of military sprinkled here and there.

Another great episode this week as well! This is one of those shows that keeps you glued to the tv the whole time.

Side note: I gave Valor a shot the last two weeks on the CW and have decided it's not worth the DVR space. It's slow and is more of a relationship drama type show with a tiny bit of military sprinkled here and there.

I have missed the last two episodes of The Brave do to other things recording on my DVR. Once I clear a little space I'll have to go back and download them to my DVR on-Demand.

I didn't even try Valor as it looked to polished from the commercials.

VN Store

Back