Salvation (CBS)

CagleMtnVol

SALVATION

Network: CBS

Premiers: July 12, 2017

"A discovery – that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth. It's up to a genius Techie & a MIT grad to help Pentagon officials come up with a solution"

Starring:
Jennifer Finnigan (Better With You, Tyrant)
Ian Anthony Dale (Hawaii Five-0)
Charlie Rowe (Red Band Society)
Jacqueline Byers (Ascension)
Santiago Cabrera (Transformers: The Last Knight)
Shazi Raja
Rachel Drance

------------------------------

The End Is Nigh In Trailer For Salvation, CBS' New Summer Series
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjZVccyic10[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
This looks like a lot of fun CBS has had good success with summer series in the past with Under The Dome, Extant & Zoo.

Plus I really like Jennifer Finnigan!

Well the first two episodes was really good. I'm afraid the conspiracy part and who ever is trying to keep the truth getting out is going to over shadow the actual asteroid threat.

Well the first two episodes was really good. I'm afraid the conspiracy part and who ever is trying to keep the truth getting out is going to over shadow the actual asteroid threat.
I'm digging it so far and I agree that the conspiracy is going to be the focal point of the story. It's a good show for network tv.

I like the show,but where is storyline going to go. Are they going to drag it out of multiple seasons. I mean once you save the earth what's left

I like the show,but where is storyline going to go. Are they going to drag it out of multiple seasons. I mean once you save the earth what's left

It's a summer series so it's not expected to go multiple seasons. I think that this season is only 10-12 episodes long. If the ratings are good they'll probably bring it back next summer.

I think they said the asteroid is supposed to hit in a 100 and some odd days so that's enough to go two or three seasons if the ratings are good like CBS has done in the past with Summer series Under the Dome and Zoo that's now in season Three.

The more I watch this show the more I like it. Tanz has slowly become my favorite part of the show

This show has been building up on my DVR as I haven't watched an episode past the first two.

I have been working my way through Zoo this week and like about three episodes catching up once I have done that I'll probably start on this or Wynonna Earp as it just had its season finale.

This show has been building up on my DVR as I haven't watched an episode past the first two.

I have been working my way through Zoo this week and like about three episodes catching up once I have done that I'll probably start on this or Wynonna Earp as it just had its season finale.

It's really good. Lots of twists and turns

I finally got caught up and this show is brilliant.

John Noble really knows how to play a real SOB!

Also as soon as I saw Chief Renard (Sasha Roiz, Grimm) I knew he was bad news and then that smile on Claire's face as he took the oath of office. :eek:hmy:

Zoe & Dylan are really kinky knowingly hooking up after finding out there parents have been dating.

Finally Shazi Raja (Reporter Amanda Neal) looks like a cuter Vanessa Hudgens. :shades:

Last edited:
Just finished up the final three episodes last night and man this was so much better than I thought it would be.

Lots of twists and turns that I didn't see coming.

Did not see the twist coming with the original President. (Just realized she played Deanna on TWD)
Just who is Grace's dad really?
Who is Liam's real parents?
Who was the Vice Pres. actually working for?
Think the SOD Edwards son is really dead?
I can't believe they killed off the cute reporter! :cray: :realmad:
What will RE/SYST do with TESSA?

Will we get a 2nd Season to find out? :crossfingers:

Just 11 Days Away!

Salvation returns Monday June 25th on CBS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-5etfv4os[/youtube]

Last edited:
Not having watched the first season of this show I randomly watched the season 2 premiere and I have to say it was a snoozer. It reminded me of one of those Saturday Scifi channel original movies.

VN Store

Back