Brockmire on IFC

jamesd1628

Hilarious. My favorite new show. Watch it folks, you won't regret it, especially if you're a baseball fan. Hank Azaria is the man.

https://youtu.be/dW4NtIjPzwo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Azaria is definitely killing it. Great dialogue writing too how he can go back and forth between commentating and speaking.

It's pretty funny when he's commentating on the events of his own life as he's living them. The sex scene had me rolling. And his comments when those fat guys were batting were classic.

Brockbottom. Perfect name for his podcast. And that line about Al Michaels slapping a midget . . . Hilarious.

I'm not sure how he finds time to do this. I think he's at least 74% of the character voices on the Simpsons and this show is funny too.

Watched every episode over the last couple of days and I couldn't help to compare it to Eastbound and Down (which was one of my faves)....I also like Amanda Peet and I worry that the show might have to write her out eventually when they have to change locations..only so many story lines and characters in a small town

VN Store

Back