Thor: Ragnarok (November 3, 2017)

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
New Trailer:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU[/youtube]

176571b5aa60a4f18d0d7965f9000fc1

Working in a little planet hulk huh?

Also, I dont think a Led Zeppelin soundtrack has ever been more appropriate!

Last edited:
looks fun excited to see what Taika Waititi does with a huge budget!

I've watched this trailer at least 10 times now. I love everything about it. From the subtle build up to Immigrant Song... Hela and her freaked Head Dress!!... Valkyrie riding her Pegasus.... to Planet Hulk... and the 80s title graphics!!!

This looks like the best Thor movie to date.

I've watched this trailer at least 10 times now. I love everything about it. From the subtle build up to Immigrant Song... Hela and her freaked Head Dress!!... Valkyrie riding her Pegasus.... to Planet Hulk... and the 80s title graphics!!!

This looks like the best Thor movie to date.

I agree but not that hard to accomplish that feat.

i thought the second was probably the worst of all the Marvel movies.

Is that the Bana hulk or Norton Hulk? Neither was very good but Bana hulk was atrocious. I dont even count that one.

I agree but not that hard to accomplish that feat.

I liked the first one a lot. Second one was decent IMO. Never understood the criticism about it.

I never watched Iron Man 3. Once the Mandarin twist was "spoiled" I had no interest in watching it.

Last edited:
Just thought both Thors has terrible plots. Very generic. Really looking forward the new one though.

I liked the first one a lot. Second one was decent IMO. Never understood the criticism about it.

I never watched Iron Man 3. Once the Mandarin twist was "spoiled" I had no interest in watching it.

You did the right thing.

The worst part was the mandarin was awesome before the spoiler. He was truly terrifying. I couldn't wait for Iron Man to finally confront him.... until it actually happened and it turned out he was a bumbling idiot. That was awful.

You did the right thing.

The worst part was the mandarin was awesome before the spoiler. He was truly terrifying. I couldn't wait for Iron Man to finally confront him.... until it actually happened and it turned out he was a bumbling idiot. That was awful.

That was bad. Plus being from Tennessee, I couldn't take how badly they goofed on the geography and all about where they were supposed to be in Tennessee.

That was bad. Plus being from Tennessee, I couldn't take how badly they goofed on the geography and all about where they were supposed to be in Tennessee.

Had the NBC affiliate correct. (WRCB) Pretty much it.

The more I've watched it the more I see the Jack Kirby influence. In fact Kirby's art is actually slapped right into the film.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.PNG
    IMG_0107.PNG
    558.2 KB · Views: 3
Finally Thor wearing the iconic wings helmet for likely more than 1 scene.

Very surprising because in this movie Thor has short hair.
Thor having long hair shoulder length or longer is a iconic trait so that's why it's so surprising that Thor won't have long hair in this movie.

Finally Thor wearing the iconic wings helmet for likely more than 1 scene.

Very surprising because in this movie Thor has short hair.
Thor having long hair shoulder length or longer is a iconic trait so that's why it's so surprising that Thor won't have long hair in this movie.

In one of the comics storyline, his hair gets whacked.

Thor: Ragnarok Official Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg[/youtube]

VN Store

Back