Twin Peaks Season 3

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
The 2-hour premier is on May 21st. The series will be 18 episodes. Lots of the same characters from the original show are still in it, David Lynch is still the director and writer for the show. It's a continuation of the series 25 years after the fact.

Who's ready? :rock:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4093826/

I really enjoyed the movie to be honest I remember very little of the show.

Best series in a time when we didn't have hbo doing series or anyone else. Love it. I'll be ordering showtime just for this then cancel

There is another really good show coming to Showtime in June called "Im Dying Up Here" Im actually more jazzed for that one.

I watched season 1 and part of season 2 but I am really struggling to finish it. I love the weirdness and I know the corny melodrama is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but the acting makes it hard to watch. Should I power through or just read about it and then pick up in season 3?

I watched season 1 and part of season 2 but I am really struggling to finish it. I love the weirdness and I know the corny melodrama is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but the acting makes it hard to watch. Should I power through or just read about it and then pick up in season 3?

Power through. The finale is worth it.

I never watched the original but I am going to give this a watch. I love Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, and Lost Highway so I bet I'll dig this.

the premier made season 1 & 2 look tame. i love this show.

Took me to the second glass box scene before I decided to keep watching..I was struggling not to turn it off. That girls :shaking2: captivated me.. then of course the sh!t hit the fan..so to speak.

So my take after only watching 3 episodes is that the new season is just a little bit of what made the first half the original season so good sandwiched in between the bizarre and weird (just for bizarre and weirds sake) that made the rest of the original series problematic and nonsensical.

Last episode was crazy, but good. Love what Lynch is building up to. Best show on TV until GoT rolls around.

VN Store

Back