13 Reasons Why (Netflix original)

I guess i should use the spoiler

I watched 6 episodes and gave up. It was pissing me off that he wouldn't hurry and listen to the tapes.

Where the girl committed suicide and makes tapes for people to listen to who she blamed for it?

Yes each episode is about listening to a tape. I'm about 3 episodes in so far. Or were you wanting him to knock them all in a one episode?

Yes each episode is about listening to a tape. I'm about 3 episodes in so far. Or were you wanting him to knock them all in a one episode?

Or a couple of days at least. If one of my friends did that I'd want to listen to them ASAP and know why. Imo the show just drags on and it's annoying that everyone says "You haven't heard my/your tape yet? What are you waiting for?"

May be a good show with a nice story or moral but it's just dragging on to me, i gave up on it.

I'm 5 episodes in and I really like it. I look forward to watching it everyday after work. Unfortunately I can't binge it with the hours I'm working and the episode lengths, but it gives me something to look forward to.

I understand where you're coming from though. You can definitely tell it's set up in a way to make you want to see what Clay did. And of course he will be last most likely. I don't feel it's dragging too awful bad though.

Or a couple of days at least. If one of my friends did that I'd want to listen to them ASAP and know why. Imo the show just drags on and it's annoying that everyone says "You haven't heard my/your tape yet? What are you waiting for?"

May be a good show with a nice story or moral but it's just dragging on to me, i gave up on it.

It's a show man lol. Of course you would listen to them all at once. The premise of the show is that there are 13 tapes and each tape is about a person. So each episode is about one side of the tape (one person.)

It's worth the finish, I thought the show had a great message to it and hopefully it influences high school students.

I'm 5 episodes in and I really like it. I look forward to watching it everyday after work. Unfortunately I can't binge it with the hours I'm working and the episode lengths, but it gives me something to look forward to.

I understand where you're coming from though. You can definitely tell it's set up in a way to make you want to see what Clay did. And of course he will be last most likely. I don't feel it's dragging too awful bad though.

I believe his tape is episode 10 or 11, it's not the last one though. I do agree at about episode 6 I was wanting them to hurry up and it seemed like the show was dragging. But it ended strong imo.

My wife and I watched them all Friday-Saturday. Lol

About 5-6 episodes in. Started watching it because they had the Lord Huron song in the trailer/episode.

Really enjoying it so far. It is hard for me to decide what I think of some of these characters. Sometimes I hate Clay, and then I can't decide if I like Hannah or if she pisses me off. I am definitely looking forward to how they close out the season. I really hope it is positive. I still think the show is a bit depressing since the girl killed herself, and you see how awful this school is. My High School experience was nowhere near this bad, but I went to a private school. Are some schools really this bad?

About 5-6 episodes in. Started watching it because they had the Lord Huron song in the trailer/episode.

Really enjoying it so far. It is hard for me to decide what I think of some of these characters. Sometimes I hate Clay, and then I can't decide if I like Hannah or if she pisses me off. I am definitely looking forward to how they close out the season. I really hope it is positive. I still think the show is a bit depressing since the girl killed herself, and you see how awful this school is. My High School experience was nowhere near this bad, but I went to a private school. Are some schools really this bad?

There are high schools 10x worse than the one portrayed in 13 Reasons. Hannah just had a terrible experience

@BigEasy

Four kids in my family went to a small town school. I had a truly great time. No complaints except I wish someone had pushed me more academically. My older brother hated it as did my younger brother and sister.

Reactions: 1 person
There's speculation in the medical/therapy community that this show may influence RL copycats

There's speculation in the medical/therapy community that this show may influence RL copycats

A good friend of mine's wife is a mental therapist. She and her co-workers are not happy with the show.

Farragut has had three suicides this semester, two in the past month. I'm not saying they are related, but the timing is concerning.

It is always sad when someone cannot find any joy in life. I went through a really rough stretch in my twentys. All I could feel was hurt, and all I could see ahead was darkness. I almost pulled the trigger...I thank God everyday that I didn't.

It is always sad when someone cannot find any joy in life. I went through a really rough stretch in my twentys. All I could feel was hurt, and all I could see ahead was darkness. I almost pulled the trigger...I thank God everyday that I didn't.

I just wish kids could know that high school is high school...a temporary moment in a long life.

VN Store

Back