The Defenders (Netflix)

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
New teaster trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngpuw41IqPk[/youtube]

Also based on the timestamp in the corner, looks like it will have a release date of 8/18/2017.

New trailer is out!! Looks incredible.

I would link it but I really suck at embedding.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc[/youtube]

Still haven't brought myself to watch IF but I guess I'm going to have to before this hits.

I'm looking forward to it although I only watched DD and about half of JJ. Just not much interest in the other characters.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc[/youtube]

Still haven't brought myself to watch IF but I guess I'm going to have to before this hits.

IF is just as good as the other shows, critics were full of ****.

Reactions: 2 people
IF is just as good as the other shows, critics were full of ****.

I've talked to a handful of people who said the critics issues with the storylines were overblown.

Many also said that the criticism of the action/fight scenes were definitely not overblown.

Grand scheme of things, if you're going to get one thing right then storyline is probably the better of the two but an IF series with poor fight scenes just sounds so sad.

I've talked to a handful of people who said the critics issues with the storylines were overblown.

Many also said that the criticism of the action/fight scenes were definitely not overblown.

Grand scheme of things, if you're going to get one thing right then storyline is probably the better of the two but an IF series with poor fight scenes just sounds so sad.

They were fine, some were good. I dont know what people's issues with the fight scenes were, they were goofy, pulpy kung fu action scenes...just like they should have been. Any critique of the show I have seen was wildly overblown.

Read an article pointing out that in the trailer the other defenders don't even give Iron Fist any credit.

IF suffered from not wearing a mask and costume for fight scenes that allowed excellent martial artist stunt doubles to fill in. IF wasn't THAT bad..especially if you can get past the whole renly baratheon affair.

The villain in JJ was by far the best character in any of these shows, and that's saying a lot bc i liked kingpin and punisher mucho

Problem is JJ herself isn't interesting enough to carry the show for the first 6 episodes killgrave is barely in.

I liked JJ but not so much JJ herself; the supporting cast helped that show and I actually liked Luke Cage on JJ more than LC in his own show.

The villain in JJ was by far the best character in any of these shows, and that's saying a lot bc i liked kingpin and punisher mucho

Best villain in the entire MCU

Problem is JJ herself isn't interesting enough to carry the show for the first 6 episodes killgrave is barely in.

This is pretty much the forewarning I give everyone when I tell them to watch JJ

Her character's struggle with the PTSD is one of the very best parts of any Marvel property though and its a not insignificant part of the first 6 episodes. If you have or know anyone with PTSD, those first few episodes are...difficult.

VN Store

Back