The Blacklist Redemption

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I know there are some Blacklist fans in here. Anyone watching the spinoff?

Its pretty intense. Toms character is just a bad ass.

I agree - liking this one. The plot lines are constantly moving. Edi Gathegi adds a bunch to it as well.

I was a huge Blacklist fan but it got boring and i stopped watching before this past season was over. Is this better?

I watch the Blacklist but just didn't make a point to set this up on the DVR. I might have to check it out.

Reactions: 1 person
I was a huge Blacklist fan but it got boring and i stopped watching before this past season was over. Is this better?

Much better so far. Lots of twists and moves pretty fast.

I agree on Blacklist. I've watched it all the way through, but the plots are strange to boring at times. They don't connect the dots like before. I give up on characters. Could always count on Red/Spader giving a great one liner or two, but those even fall flat now.

Reactions: 1 person
Much better so far. Lots of twists and moves pretty fast.

I agree on Blacklist. I've watched it all the way through, but the plots are strange to boring at times. They don't connect the dots like before. I give up on characters. Could always count on Red/Spader giving a great one liner or two, but those even fall flat now.
I agree its kind of lost its luster, but it still has its moments. I feel like id be doing myself a disservice if I watched this many episodes and dont finish it out.

I agree its kind of lost its luster, but it still has its moments. I feel like id be doing myself a disservice if I watched this many episodes and dont finish it out.

I feel like that too but then how much longer will it go on? Do i wanna put myself through that?

I feel like that too but then how much longer will it go on? Do i wanna put myself through that?

True. I feel like its about to wrap up. The last epsiode answered the question we all wanted to know the entire series. I dont want to spoil anything.

But the redemption is different in that the story is a little more linear and things develop quickly. There arent as many crazy angles that you didnt even think about, at least not yet. 3 episodes in and I find myself pretty impatiently waiting for the next one to see whats going to happen.

I agree, going to finish it out. Just want them to go back to the intensity and driving the plot harder.

I haven't watched BLACKLIST REDEMPTION, because I haven't been that enthused with BLACKLIST lately. (Though, I will say the final episode this season has me intrigued)

I think I will watch REDEMPTION tonight. the promos look good.

I haven't watched BLACKLIST REDEMPTION, because I haven't been that enthused with BLACKLIST lately. (Though, I will say the final episode this season has me intrigued)

OK. tell us how it goes.

Honestly i wouldn't watch the episodes out of order. Would mess up stuff in the story.

VN Store

Back