Survivor: Game Changers

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Starts tomorrow. Excited for Beastmode and Tai coming back. **** Tony, Culpepper and Sandra's sorry azz.

Finally! You made a thread about it. Sleeping on the job or what?

tumblr_o2tx8tK5mQ1usdtwzo1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I won't miss an episode but I think I like the seasons with all new cast better than returning players.

Jesus I hate Sandra, you won the second time because of a butthurt group of people. Parvati was easily the best player that year.

I don't understand these people at all. Two tribals in a row the tribe is begging to lose the next comp by getting rid of their top player. It's so early for that and Caleb can be manipulated. He's not a social threat.

Yeah just watch 5 minutes of last season or BB, dude is a follower and will go with what you say. You have plenty of opportunity to gather the weak players to get him later. And now if the next challenge is physical you are screwed

Also **** these people. Lol

Yeah just watch 5 minutes of last season or BB, dude is a follower and will go with what you say. You have plenty of opportunity to gather the weak players to get him later. And now if the next challenge is physical you are screwed

Also **** these people. Lol

I probably would have gone after Tai...Tai is very dangerous to take to the end and he's not a great competitor. He is the only person Caleb would be loyal to and Tai won't let you eat the chicken...that's who you get rid of.

I probably would have gone after Tai...Tai is very dangerous to take to the end and he's not a great competitor. He is the only person Caleb would be loyal to and Tai won't let you eat the chicken...that's who you get rid of.

Plus, he's proven before that he doesn't have a problem betraying his closest allies.

Lol Didn't really think of that but I agree. I'd be eating the chicken though, he'd get over it. Not sure who I'll pull for at this point, Malcolm maybe. Also Sandra is a bit of a savage. Lol

Lol Didn't really think of that but I agree. I'd be eating the chicken though, he'd get over it. Not sure who I'll pull for at this point, Malcolm maybe. Also Sandra is a bit of a savage. Lol

Sandra is a psycho! She'd kill and eat you if she was starving and stranded on an island with you.

Hali, the Knoxville girl saves herself.

Wtf world does Debbie live in? She volunteered for the balance beam, Brad just said ok you can do it. Hailey didn't mess up she went straight across and Debbie dropped 50 times. Is she really that delusional?

Wtf world does Debbie live in? She volunteered for the balance beam, Brad just said ok you can do it. Hailey didn't mess up she went straight across and Debbie dropped 50 times. Is she really that delusional?

Only thing I can figure is MAYBE they edited it to look like that, but actually Hali took forever, put them way behind, and then Debbie was left trying to catch up. Or more likely Debbie is just flat out crazy. Either way, Sandra continues to solidify her position as my least favorite person to ever play Survivor.

Only thing I can figure is MAYBE they edited it to look like that, but actually Hali took forever, put them way behind, and then Debbie was left trying to catch up. Or more likely Debbie is just flat out crazy. Either way, Sandra continues to solidify her position as my least favorite person to ever play Survivor.

I was wondering the same thing and assumed it had to be editing. But, she did volunteer for it, not commanded to do it. I really can't stand her, but yeah, Sandra is the worst.

When you are one of the two possible votes at trible play the damn idol, period!

Some editing for sure, but she did volunteer and drop about 5 times, she didn't just fly across it as she claimed. Past history suggests it was a lot of crazy. Lol I loathe Sandra so much, always have.

She is totally delusional. She completely reinvented history in her head, probably while she was on the beam.

Not sure why they didn't call her out. Maybe they did and they just didn't show it. Anyway, letting her have her crazy moment was maybe for the best. What do they gain by convincing her she's an idiot?

I'm pretty sure Jeff specifically said during the play by play of the competition that Debbie had lost a huge lead. They edit footage to tell a false story, but I don't think Jeff says false things.

Sandra's team has voted 3 good competitors out over her. I have no idea how this keeps happening. These people are ****ing idiots.

VN Store

Back