2186 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Survivor: Game Changers Page 10. within the forum Movies and Music. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-22-2017, 04:20 AM   #136
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers
Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_huffhines View Post
Going into last night's episode I was totally ambivalent about the whole thing but as soon as I saw him staying up all night to search for the idol, I was on board with him 100%. I was crushed when he lost the last immunity.

That's one thing about Survivor and Big Brother...I love that I change my mind so much about people. It's a good lesson to learn. Everybody has good qualities and bad qualities that aren't immediately apparent.
I flipped to Pro-Ben once it was him against everyone. I was giddy with anticipation waiting on him to play his last idol, I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces. During the last immunity, I was like no look at the U you big dummy. It's kind of funny to because the guy that disliked him the most early on (Joe) seemed to be his biggest fan by the end.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-22-2017, 04:24 AM   #137
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers
I did think Chrissy might sneak in during the jurys question's, she was great and Ben really really bad. His game though was ridiculously good. Also speaking of flipping on people, I can't stand Ryan, just STFU you annoying spazz.

Oh and Dr. Mike is awesome so **** you. Lol

Worst reunion show ever.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-22-2017, 08:36 AM   #138
BRTiger
Geaux Tigers!

From what I was saying on another message board...

I didn't like the twist at all. It's great for Ben, but it sucked for Chrissy who actually won the challenge. Whomever wins the fire building challenge is just going to have another point on the resume. I thought Devon was going to have a good shot at beating Chrissy regardless, if he would have been the one that finally sends Ben to the jury, that's just another reason to vote for him. And if Ben survives (outlasts) yet again, another reason to vote for him.

Am I crazy in thinking that Chrissy's best move right there might have been to save Ben? Acknowledge that he's a strong competitor and deserves a spot in the final 3... but she's looked at as the good guy for saving him. And Devon probably beats Ryan, so Ryan is a jury vote for Chrissy almost certainly. It might have backfired, and hindsight is 20/20 considering Ben won anyway, but I think it just might have worked.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #139
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug View Post
Survivor literally put up signs to help Ben find the idols, then they gave him the huge advantage twist in the end.
The sign was right by camp for anyone to see. It's not like they put it out in the woods where only he was looking
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #140
TheDeeble
Guy on the Couch

Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers Survivor: Game Changers
I liked the fire making challenge in that I've thought it was an over advantage to win the last challenge when they go to 3 because you're guaranteed a spot in the final and you can pretty much pick your competitors. Chrissy still had an advantage. She gets to pick one person she faces off with.

I still like the old final jury vote format though.
Reply With Quote TOP