Hunted

Roustabout

http://www.cbs.com/shows/hunted/news/1006425/these-are-the-rules-of-hunted/

Sorry if I missed a thread. Has anyone been watching this show?

I was very excited after seeing the previews, but having watched a few episodes I believe the whole thing is staged.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/hunted/news/1006425/these-are-the-rules-of-hunted/

Sorry if I missed a thread. Has anyone been watching this show?

I was very excited after seeing the previews, but having watched a few episodes I believe the whole thing is staged.

I've been watching, didn't see last night's episode yet. I like it a lot.

This has secretly been one of my new favorite shows. I've learned quite a bit about how people are tracked and what not to do. It's amazing how these people make the dumbest mistakes.

I'm sure you're right and some of it's staged but I've enjoyed watching the show so far. Fun to think about how you would try to avoid getting caught.

I'm sure you're right and some of it's staged but I've enjoyed watching the show so far. Fun to think about how you would try to avoid getting caught.

I've never had an interest in being on a reality show, but I would love to try this one.
Still, some of the quick connections to locate the runners seems to good to be true. My wife has worked in the criminal justice system for a decade and it just doesn't happen like that.

I know i couldn't hide for 28 days, but i know i would do better than the couple at the bus station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This has secretly been one of my new favorite shows. I've learned quite a bit about how people are tracked and what not to do. It's amazing how these people make the dumbest mistakes.

I've heard lots of people in law enforcement aren't happy with them for doing it.

I've heard lots of people in law enforcement aren't happy with them for doing it.

Cray things I'd rather not have known honestly.

The US postal service photographs every letter and package mailed in the US.

ANPR(Automatic number plate recognition) or automatic license plate readers.

Here is info about a system utilized on police cars here in Knoxville: What Is Your License Plate Telling KPD’s Automatic Readers? - The Knoxville Mercury

"Telematics" used in cars 2010 or older. Though this mostly refers to cars equipped with GPS tracking such as those utilizing ON-Star or other similar services. Ford has one in particular.

It amazes me that none of these people have even tried to hide their faces when withdrawing cash from an ATM. Put your hand over the camera or some tape or something or have someone else withdraw the money for you while you stand to the side.

I just found this show. I'm addicted to it. Learning a lot from their mistakes. I wonder if they will do a 2nd season in a different area?

VN Store

Back