Legion (TV show on FX)

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Anybody watch the first episode? Was confusing but overall enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1 person
Read great reviews about it yesterday before the premiere so I recorded it but didn't get a chance to watch yet. Really hope it's as good as what I read about it.

So I finally got an opportunity to watch the premiere and...umm...well...I think I understood most of that, sorta.

I didn't record this because I wasn't sold on the previews. It sounds like the first episode was about as vague as the previews themselves were.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't record this because I wasn't sold on the previews. It sounds like the first episode was about as vague as the previews themselves were.

Based on the previews, I also wasn't planning on watching but decided to record the season after reading some very positive reviews of critics who received the first 4 episodes I believe. Ending of the episode did start to paint the picture for what you will dealing with but there was definitely a stretch in the middle where I was completely lost.

Do they say who his father is i the show?

Only been the first episode so far but nothing about his father yet (unless that was something else I missed).

Based on the previews, I also wasn't planning on watching but decided to record the season after reading some very positive reviews of critics who received the first 4 episodes I believe. Ending of the episode did start to paint the picture for what you will dealing with but there was definitely a stretch in the middle where I was completely lost.

Only been the first episode so far but nothing about his father yet (unless that was something else I missed).

The powers the guy has that were portrayed in the previews reminds me a lot of the Matrix when Neo learns how to control everything.

I finally watched the first episode off my DVR last night and I may delete the rest of the eps its more confusing and pointless meandering than The Magicians on SyFy which I like.

episode 4 went from what the hell is going on on my TV to oh wow now i get it! Its like watching a smart big budget movie every week...so friggin good.

I have got to force myself to finish this show I found the "Pilot" to be confusing & hard to follow but I keep hearing good things about it.

FX announced today that Legion has been renewed for a 2nd Season to air sometime in early 2018.

No word yet on exact air date or number of episodes.

Haven't watched this yet at all...is it the X-men universe?

Yes & No, It does involve Mutants but (only seeing the first episode) its not officially connected to the Film Universe.

The show just recently titled (X-Men: Gifted) and is set to air this fall or Spring 2018 on Fox will be more connected to the Film Universe. It's from the same producers etc.. as Legion.

Heard this show is supposed to be so awesome it makes Twin Peaks look like a snake oil salesmen..

Just got caught up and finished episode 6. Wow. I love that there are no rules to the show and all the subtleties. Definitely one of my faves so far this year and the new season of Fargo is right around the corner. Good times.

Just got caught up and finished episode 6. Wow. I love that there are no rules to the show and all the subtleties. Definitely one of my faves so far this year and the new season of Fargo is right around the corner. Good times.

Yeah the first few episodes were confusing but intriguing. I am caught up also and this show is great. Keeps you on your toes.

VN Store

Back