24 Legacy

Orange_Vol1321

Anyone here use to watch the original 24? I was crushed when they stopped it.

24 Legacy just aired after the superbowl and the second episode Monday night. Although I miss Keifer Southerland in it I'm liking it so far. It wasn't ten minutes in and all hell broke loose. Check it out if you haven't yet.

I watched the first 2 episodes. Not bad so far.

Seems very much aligned to the original series, which is both good and "bad"

Even if it's not super original, I'll probably enjoy it

I saw all of the 24 episodes, and am watching Legacy now. I am hooked again.

I am DVR'ing this show for a 3-4 weeks so I can binge watch. I am looking forward to this show, as I noticed some characters from Homeland, House of Cards and other shows in it. I will be sure not to open this thread up for a while so I don't catch any spoilers.

I saw several seasons of the original show and they were all very good and well done. This version so far is just ok. I've already seen some very ridiculous things happen in this show that I'll overlook for now but they seem really dumb. The foreign girl and the chemistry teacher story line is absolutely out of nowhere and completely ridiculous.

I saw several seasons of the original show and they were all very good and well done. This version so far is just ok. I've already seen some very ridiculous things happen in this show that I'll overlook for now but they seem really dumb. The foreign girl and the chemistry teacher story line is absolutely out of nowhere and completely ridiculous.

I'll agree with the chemistry teacher part but that's 24 for ya. May be two or three shows down the line before it ties together.

24 got pretty bad by the end of the original run.

The storyline I'm currently least interested in is with the main character's brother and the potential love triangle brewing.

Is anyone still watching?

There are some things which annoy me (Ben Grimes' silly storyline, the ridiculous teacher character and the fact that terrorists would make him an important part of their plot, the Chechen family speaking English, etc), but what annoys me the most is this doesn't remotely feel like it's happening in real time.

Is anyone still watching?

There are some things which annoy me (Ben Grimes' silly storyline, the ridiculous teacher character and the fact that terrorists would make him an important part of their plot, the Chechen family speaking English, etc), but what annoys me the most is this doesn't remotely feel like it's happening in real time.

It's not the 24 of old. We'll see Heath back on The Walking Dead in no time. Grimes, the teacher, and the brother and sister of the Chechen family are dead. That can only serve to improve the show. There is apparently also a leak in CTU now. How else would the terrorists know where Carter's wife was?

It's not the 24 of old. We'll see Heath back on The Walking Dead in no time. Grimes, the teacher, and the brother and sister of the Chechen family are dead. That can only serve to improve the show. There is apparently also a leak in CTU now. How else would the terrorists know where Carter's wife was?
Who is Heath?

Edit: Never mind. Found him in the Walking Dead thread.

Last edited:
When I get started in an episode I generally enjoy it but to be honest I probably wouldn't miss it if it was cancelled. The storyline seems a jumbled mess. The love story between the Special Forces guy and the tech guy feels shoehorned in for political correctness and the story involving the main leads gangster brother seems unnecessary to the overall scope of the season's storyline.

I DVR practically everything now anyway and have found myself going to the newest episode of APB first on my DVR rather than the next 24 episode as I've found it to be a more enjoyable show with a more interesting cast.

I DVR practically everything now anyway and have found myself going to the newest episode of APB first on my DVR rather than the next 24 episode as I've found it to be a more enjoyable show with a more interesting cast.

There's no debate on whether APB is better than 24 Legacy.

VN Store

Back