Time after Time

firestorm

A science fiction murderer drama tv show that will be airing on Abc.
The cunning infamous murderer Jack the Ripper has used a time traveling machine to time travel to New York city 2017.
So does another man H.G. Wells for the purpose to find Jack and arrest him so a cat and mouse tv show.

It looks terrific as a infamous ruthless murderer will be a fish out of water since he's in a US Metropolis city add in the far future. Same with H.G. Wells.
Jack the Ripper never had to deal with modern crime solving technology including fingerprints, dna, etc because it didn't exist when he was murdering.
But now in 2017 NYC with the internet, cameras almost anywhere including cellphones, etc he most likely will have a hard time still murdering humans with no humans seeing or suspecting him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huziaaaEd1s[/youtube]

Damn Same year as Superman the movie.

I imagine Jack the Ripper will see that true crime books have been made about him.
So maybe he'll see that when he goes to a bookstore.
Also he'll likely be asking what the bloody hell is the internet and other questions since he's a fish out of water along with Wells.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jack the Ripper (Josh Bowman) has escaped and it’s up to H.G. Wells (Freddie Stroma) to catch the most dangerous man before it’s too late.

Watch the 2-hour Series Premiere of Time After Time Sunday, March 5 at 9|8c on ABC!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6KWn48ufc[/youtube]

This is like ABC's answer to Timeless which has already been airing on NBC.

This is like ABC's answer to Timeless which has already been airing on NBC.

In that tv show the criminal and others are time traveling back to the past.

This seems better since it involves a remorseless infamous uncaught cunning murderer and a brilliant creator that time traveled more 70 years into the future.

2 fishes out of water in 2017 New York city. .

This debuts tonight with a 2-hour Premier episode!

Darnet I missed the debut lucky for me On demand exists so I can watch the debut.
I did hear a radio promo for this Sunday March 5th when I was inside a NYC gifts store.

Darnet I missed the debut lucky for me On demand exists so I can watch the debut.
I did hear a radio promo for this Sunday March 5th when I was inside a NYC gifts store.

I didn't realize till I was doing some checking on this show that its a Television reboot of the 1979 film (as well as the 1979 novel by Karl Alexander) of the same name starring Malcolm McDowell, David Warner & Mary Steenburgen

I was pleasantly surprised at how well done it was. The Time Machine was a little to modern/steam punk looking for my taste but it works (its also cheaper that when its in use they can cut in the same shots over & over again to save on CGI cost.

I was afraid that once they got to 2017 the Time Machine would be unusable and every episode would take place modern day but according to the previews that isn't going to be the case.

The assistant museum curator is beautiful so I'm pretty astounded a guy would call her mediocre because nothing debatable she is visibly beautiful.

The assistant museum curator is beautiful so I'm pretty astounded a guy would call her mediocre because nothing debatable she is visibly beautiful.

she's ok.

The show ain't too bad thus far. Its got my attention on the novelty of the 'fish out of water' plot device in modern 2017, but that'll become less and less fascinating as HG Wells becomes more accustom to this new time.

network tv...nope.

That's a huge gut punch since this is a very interesting tv show with Jack the Ripper having to avoid get caught plus Wells seeing the disappointment of what the future is along with if he believes violence is not the answer how the hell does he defeat a ruthless cunning smart murderer.

VN Store

Back