Need Something New to Watch

MSUDuo

Any suggestions?

New or old welcome.

Have followed Big Bang, Last Man Standing, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, and Longmire over the past few years.

Tried to get into Vikings and Game of Throne, guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Any of the superhero spin-offs any good? Arrow? Flash? Shield?

Gotham, Fargo, Bates Motel, The Americans, Black Mirror, The Fall, Dr. Foster, Broadchurch

The last four of those are British shows, so they may not be your thing. I think they're pretty good though

Gotham and Fargo are good.

I'm really excited for season 3 of Fargo. I think Ewan McGregor is going to be a star in it. And I've just started watching Gotham and I can't get enough of it, it's just too bad season 3 won't be on Netflix for awhile (I think).

I've just started watching The Young Pope on HBO with Jude Law and it's pretty good (but not going to be for everybody)... It's the story of the election of an American Pope who is a former Archbishop of New York - basically, imagine a Donald Trump type as Pope.

Fargo was mentioned above and it's great... I loved the 1996 movie as well.

On Netflix try:

Granite Flats
Daredevil
The Vicar of Dibley
Longmire
Luther

Any suggestions?

New or old welcome.

Have followed Big Bang, Last Man Standing, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, and Longmire over the past few years.

Tried to get into Vikings and Game of Throne, guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Any of the superhero spin-offs any good? Arrow? Flash? Shield?

I don't think you would like my suggestions based on your taste. I do enjoy Longmire OK.

I watch so much freaking TV, because I watch like 20 hours while I work. I watched shows last year that I can't even remember.

Not sure how one can dislike GoT lol

Shameless (Drama/Comedy)
The Office (Comedy)
Dexter (Drama)
Breaking Bad (Drama) Some of the best character development in any show that I've ever watched. I don't think I've ever watched anything where in the beginning you root for the protagonist and slowly you start rooting against them in the end. Phenomenal is not even the word to describe the role that Bryan Cranston did.
Better Call Saul (Drama- Spinoff of Breaking Bad)

Last edited:
If you like the superhero stuff I'll second Gotham and Daredevil

If you like mild science fiction/supernatural Netflix originals Glitch (Australia) and 3% (Brazil) are interesting. I'm working on both right now.

slasher on Netflix is a good show,kinda corny though.

Last chance u ( language is pretty heavy, but if you're a football fan it's worth a watch.)

I'm digging Colony. Just binge watched Season 1 on Netflix. I also recommend Bates Motel. Love that show too. All 4 seasons are up on Netflix.

Last edited:
Person of Interest, Elementary, or Scorpion any good?

Guess I am looking for something comparable to Blue Bloods or Criminal Minds...

Person of Interest, Elementary, or Scorpion any good?

Guess I am looking for something comparable to Blue Bloods or Criminal Minds...

I dunno but Katharine McPhee is nice to watch :)

Banshee, just good fighting and ****ing fun.

Justified, Boyd ****ing Crowder that is all.

The Shield, great cast, great writing, the Camera work gives it a really gritty feel maybe my favorite show ever.

Dexter, stop after season 4, and it's all time great.

Arrested Development, the GOAT sitcom IMO

Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, super underrated, unknown comedy.

Shameless great writing, characters, acting. If you like wtf lulz, with a pretty good story this is the show for you.

For comicbook shows, Gotham and Flash are the top 2 for me both really good. Daredevil is good even though i hate DD and I liked Jessica Jones more because of the villian. DCs Legends of tomorrow is below those but still good. Arrow and Supergirl can go **** themselves, they are god awful.

I'm into watching the dvd seasons of Justified w/Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens. Walton Goggins plays the part of Boyd Crowder. I've noticed that Walton Goggins played the warden in G.I.Joe Retaliation. Walton has been in many shows before but I've only noticed his work here in Justified the first time. Walton was born in Birmingham, Al but was raised in Georgia.

I'd really like to get into the western Deadwood. Olyphant is also part of that. I hear it's pretty rough w/the language so I haven't bothered seeing it yet.

Last edited:
Dexter
Give GOT another try
Westworld
Breaking Bad
Better call Saul
Homeland
House of Cards

Reactions: CAVPUT
Banshee
Outsiders
Sons Of Anarchy