Queen U.S. tour 2017

MyBloodRunnethOrange

Jesus is Lord
With Adam Lambert on vocals. I really don't care much for Lambert, but I suppose if anybody has the pipes to replace Freddie Mercury it would be him.

Love Queen. However without Freddie...it's not Queen. Sorry. For those who enjoy it with the replacement singers, hey more power to you. It's just not for me.

I'm thinking about taking the wife to the Nashville show. Looks like the cheapest seats will be around 150. Wondering if it is worth the price.

That's about the going price here for even mediocre tickets...it amazes me.

My first ever concert was Aerosmith & I paid $15 for a ticket behind the stage. Steven Tyler was singing...turned around and happened to notice all the people seated back there. Stopped singing in mid verse. Said "Damn, y'all must really like us to sit back there." He turned towards us for at least 1/3 of the remaining concert.

Last edited:
That's about the going price here for even mediocre tickets...it amazes me.

My first ever concert was Aerosmith & I paid $15 for a ticket behind the stage. Steven Tyler was singing...turned around and happened to notice all the people seated back there. Stopped singing in mid verse. Said "Damn, y'all must really like us to sit back there." He turned towards us for at least 1/3 of the remaining concert.

I remember $15 tickets to many concerts at the old Municipal Auditorium in Nashville. We saw Aerosmith with Ted Nugent around 83 or 84 I believe.

VN Store

Back