Prison break season 5

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Premiers April 4 on fox. Opinions? Sorry if there's already a thread, couldn't find it.

I have been waiting on this. Gonna be interesting to see how they do it.

Season 1 and 2 were the best imo with Prison Break. Then it kind of got weird. Will probably watch season 5 though.

I wonder if Sarah will be in the show that much, since she's on that new colony show.

Season 1 was so good, one of my favorites of any show. 3 and 4 were a mess.

Yep. I agree here. Still watched the last season but it was tough.

So many good actors on that show. They are in everything. Similar to the cast of Oz and how they pop up everywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Starts tomorrow. Previews look over the top, was hoping for more of a season 1 look. Will still check it though.

Yep. I agree here. Still watched the last season but it was tough.

So many good actors on that show. They are in everything. Similar to the cast of Oz and how they pop up everywhere.

Yep. Dominic Purcell is the best thing about DCs Legends of Tomorrow. IMO

I believe Sarah's husband will end up being a villain. That's why he was only shot in the leg.

I believe Sarah's husband will end up being a villain. That's why he was only shot in the leg.

Interesting view! I noticed it was weird he only got shot in the leg. I believe you could be right.

Pretty good start, please don't go super crazy.

I did crack up at the husband yelling "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah" then telling the chick, "nobody else is here" and Them talking about powerful people making Micheal disappear, then calling the prison to ask for him. Then asking for him by name at the prison. Lol

VN Store

Back