Taboo

I have episode 2 on my DVR. The wife thought it was a little slow, but I was really into it by the end of the pilot.

Haven't seen the second episode yet. It was a solid first episode but they haven't gotten into the meat of "the rumors" of him in Africa. They danced around it enough trying to entice the audience. Once they get into that and whatever they're leading up to, I'll know where it stands.

Everything about the show seems quality though. Acting, sets, writing, ect. Tom Hardy looks like he'd be a great.....whatever James Delaney is.

Started slow, but by the end of episode 1 and thru end of episode 2, I was hooked...on edge waiting for Hardy to go beserk and kill everyone hahaha.

I watched the first one yesterday and it's got me interested. Gonna try and see #2 today. Costume makers now days are much better than they used to be for sure. I'd like to know how much money gets spent on wardrobe alone

Has that recently been announced somewhere? As of late January the creator of the show said that it was planned for three seasons and I hadn't heard anything different since then.

Obviously the networks could pull the plug but with Hardy and Scott involved, I didn't think that would be very likely. Even if FX decided to get out for some reason (I have no clue what the ratings are like) I figured that the BBC would still see it through.

Has that recently been announced somewhere? As of late January the creator of the show said that it was planned for three seasons and I hadn't heard anything different since then.

Obviously the networks could pull the plug but with Hardy and Scott involved, I didn't think that would be very likely. Even if FX decided to get out for some reason (I have no clue what the ratings are like) I figured that the BBC would still see it through.

I see now where it says 2 more "series" are planned, whatever that means. I suppose they're using the terms "series" and "season" interchangeably.

Last edited:
I had read that a 2nd season was planned and that at some point the show was expected to shift to being in the US.

Really enjoyed how this past episode ended.

VN Store

Back