Bonnaroo 2017

The biggest surprise of Bonnaroo 2017 will come on the last day, when the festival goers find out Trump has built a wall around the entire place and they are now in a liberal internment camp.

Reactions: 1 person
Gonna go see U2 at one of their tour stops. Not worth going to Bonnaroo just to see one band.

Seen the Chili Peppers several times.

No one else on this year's bill moves the needle for me.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cage the Elephant. I always thought Bonnaroo was overrated. I'd rather go to Rock on the Range in Columbus.

2017 Rock on the Range will have Metallica, Soundgarden, Korn, The Offspring, Papa Roach, Seether, Volbeat, Bush, etc.

U2
Chili peppers
The Weeknd
Chance the rapper
Royal blood
Lorde

Nice little line up. Not certain if it's worth the expense and hassle though. Also, only 3 of the, are ones I would likely go out of my way to go watch.

Sweetwater 420fest is like a mini original Bonnaroo this year. Only festival I've made the last few years. And no camping....hotel across the street ftw!

I wouldn't mind seeing Cage the Elephant. I always thought Bonnaroo was overrated. I'd rather go to Rock on the Range in Columbus.

2017 Rock on the Range will have Metallica, Soundgarden, Korn, The Offspring, Papa Roach, Seether, Volbeat, Bush, etc.

Rock on the range already sold out

U2 & TRHCP and then a bunch I've never heard of.

Would love to see U2 and haven't seen the Chili's since I saw them at the old convention center at the world's Fair park (89?).
Had back stage passes.

VN Store

Back