Apb

firestorm

This is a futuristic science fiction crime drama tv show on Fox set in Chicago. Chicago PD has proven to be a great crime drama on NBC no doubt Fox wants a answer except something extremely different.
So a attempt to be different which I love because most hollywood crime drama tv shows have mostly been set in the present.

The plot of it is a tech billionaire is given control of the Chicago Police District, and his primary purpose to close the file of the 1st degree murder of a loved one a friend no doubt his best friend that was shot and killed which he saw, and had to watch him die.
Also vastly improve the Chicago Police District which he can do because like Stark Industries he has terrific technology and products.

A car that can start itself plus drive itself that's what I saw from the trailer so a sentient Car, outstanding tazers which instantly paralyze a person so undeniably same as the stun feature Stormtroopers have in the 1st 3 released Star Wars movies, the apb app gives real time crime reports so how amazing, and a flying drone that provides the person vision on a computer as a result criminals will have a very hard time escaping the Chicago Police or surprising them.

No doubt the Joker would be saying where do they get those wonderful toys.
Yep the man has a undeniable topnotch or outstanding arsenal. I can't wait to watch this not a dime a dozen Crime Drama tv show set in Chicago.

Reactions: 2 people
Here is the trailer.

https://youtu.be/bsbVnrOkcr8

Now I assume the cop was choosing to be a jerk with the toy comment about the outstanding tazer because there is nothing logical or reasonable to say the tazers are toys as in the outstanding tazers created by the tech billionaire.

Yep! This is one I'll be watching.

It's not so much Chicago PD that's great it's the genre. Notoriously the two most successful shows on TV are crime and medical dramas.

Yep! This is one I'll be watching.

It's not so much Chicago PD that's great it's the genre. Notoriously the two most successful shows on TV are crime and medical dramas.

Its choosing to be different and it is great. I'm very excited to see they want a answer to Chicago PD but still creating something unique and terrific.
Hollywood showing they can be creative and original.

I really can't recall crime drama tv shows set in Chicago with futuristic science fiction technology.

Its choosing to be different and it is great. I'm very excited to see they want a answer to Chicago PD but still creating something unique and terrific.
Hollywood showing they can be creative and original.

I really can't recall crime drama tv shows set in Chicago with futuristic science fiction technology.

No, as far as I know there hasn't been one in Chicago. There was Minority Report that Fox tried to put out in 2015 that flopped.

No, as far as I know there hasn't been one in Chicago. There was Minority Report that Fox tried to put out in 2015 that flopped.

So really it's new territory.
I'll guess some character will bring up this reminds them of the blockbuster science fiction action movie I Robot which is set in Chicago with robots, futuristic technology including cars that can drive themselves.

Hollywood could make a crime drama tv show in Nashville that is meant to be the Nashville version of Miami Vice.
That be pretty cool. That would also be new territory for Hollywood crime drama tv shows. I say new because I really can't recall any hollywood crime drama tv shows set in the Music city Nashville.

Marvelous Monday it debuts tonight.

Also I'll be eating for dinner Gino's East genuine Chicago Deep Dish Pizza while watching this science fiction crime drama tv show set in Chicago.
I decided to eat Gino's East genuine Chicago Deep Dish Pizza pizza tonight for dinner so this was completely unplanned in advance before today so that utterly astounds me.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was OK, I enjoyed it. Dudes character to me seems almost like Tony Stark with out the suit.

Maybe a little but I thought his quirkiness & mannerisms etc.. was very much like what Tom Cavanaugh does with his portrayals of Harrison Wells on The Flash.

I still enjoyed the show and despite what one review I saw said "No Star Power" I enjoyed the cast. Ernie Hudson (everyone's favorite Ghostbuster) the female lead Natalie Martinez has been on several shows like Under The Dome, Detroit 1-8-7 & CSI: NY among others. I even spotted Det. Fusco from Person of Interest as a Captain.

Maybe a little but I thought his quirkiness & mannerisms etc.. was very much like what Tom Cavanaugh does with his portrayals of Harrison Wells on The Flash.

I still enjoyed the show and despite what one review I saw said "No Star Power" I enjoyed the cast. Ernie Hudson (everyone's favorite Ghostbuster) the female lead Natalie Martinez has been on several shows like Under The Dome, Detroit 1-8-7 & CSI: NY among others. I even spotted Det. Fusco from Person of Interest as a Captain.

Agree, but still has to grow on me some. Good cast though.

I thought it was OK, I enjoyed it. Dudes character to me seems almost like Tony Stark with out the suit.

Damn exactly what I thought also.

Ok Fred looks like he'll be the jerkass I really wish he would have got shot with the tazer gun after the Asinine are the bad guys going to get toy guns to.

Also wow the Officer kicking a door that slammed on the surredered bad guy is terrible.
Dropping a loaded gun is playing with fire the officer had no damn good reason to do that, and if he gets sued for causing a injury that was utterly avoidable because the bad guy surredered and didn't resist at all I will not feel sorry for that Officer.

Nothing logical or reasonable to support a Asinine statement that the freakin tazer gun is a toy.
But I guess because he's bitter he didn't create something that is noble prize worthy he deals with it by saying something utterly dumb. Or he simply says dumb stuff believing he's funny when he isn't or it's both.

Gideon can update stuff than I believe he could make the drone as tough as a Tank.

I say Marvelous Monday because this tv show airs on Mondays.

Well huge problem more than 2 dozen Chicago citizens downloaded the APB app and Reeves has a small crew to Serve and Protect the more than 2 dozen Chicago citizens that have the APB app.
So unless he is able to create a terrific solution this will be dreadful.

Damn exactly what I thought also.

Ok Fred looks like he'll be the jerkass I really wish he would have got shot with the tazer gun after the Asinine are the bad guys going to get toy guns to.

Also wow the Officer kicking a door that slammed on the surredered bad guy is terrible.
Dropping a loaded gun is playing with fire the officer had no damn good reason to do that, and if he gets sued for causing a injury that was utterly avoidable because the bad guy surredered and didn't resist at all I will not feel sorry for that Officer.

Nothing logical or reasonable to support a Asinine statement that the freakin tazer gun is a toy.
But I guess because he's bitter he didn't create something that is noble prize worthy he deals with it by saying something utterly dumb. Or he simply says dumb stuff believing he's funny when he isn't or it's both.

Gideon can update stuff than I believe he could make the drone as tough as a Tank.

You can't surrender when you're still holding a gun. He was told to drop the gun and didn't so he got a door in his face.

You can't surrender when you're still holding a gun. He was told to drop the gun and didn't so he got a door in his face.

Pretty sure holding your hands in the freakin air is surrendering and dropping a loaded gun is dangerous.

So he had no damn good reason to use violent force and again if he gets sued it won't be unjust.
Completely unneccesary and utterly avoidable.

Pretty sure holding your hands in the freakin air is surrendering and dropping a loaded gun is dangerous.

So he had no damn good reason to use violent force and again if he gets sued it won't be unjust.
Completely unneccesary and utterly avoidable.

Modern hand guns will not go off when dropped, plus he could have set it on top of the vehicle. This is really a pointless argument anyway as the bad guy in the episode was not thinking about the gun going off if he dropped it. That was the furthest thing from his mind.

Modern hand guns will not go off when dropped, plus he could have set it on top of the vehicle. This is really a pointless argument anyway as the bad guy in the episode was not thinking about the gun going off if he dropped it. That was the furthest thing from his mind.

Agree, if your holding a gun and have been told to drop it by police more than once you should expect harsh reactions from them.

And the cop could have said slowly lower your arm and release the gun same level as your ankles.
A undeniable jerkass move.

Also I really wish Fred the unfunny guy would have attempted to attack Gideon with the guy finding out the hard way it's not a toy.

Last edited:
Pretty good 2nd episode with higher stakes and if the woman wasn't there to hold back the ex army soldier her partner clearly he would have crossed the line most likely killing the perpetrator.

Also the motorcycles go pretty fast plus shoot road spikes.
Great to see the dog lived, and a machine foot to replace what was no doubt irreparable.

VN Store

Back