It's Binge Watching Season

VolnJC

In between school terms, after Christmas, bowl games winding down, short days.

So far I've gotten caught up on

Better Call Saul
Stranger Things
11/22/63
Black Mirror
Westworld

Thinking about trying to watch Crossing Lines next...like that you get to see lots of areas in Europe

What are you guys watching?

Last edited:
I've never watched the walking dead, thought about trying it.

I used to watch it but gave up on it after season 4...they film in and around Atlanta..we took the tour a couple of years back....if you watch it just a little warning...don't get too attached to the characters :)

I used to watch it but gave up on it after season 4...they film in and around Atlanta..we took the tour a couple of years back....if you watch it just a little warning...don't get too attached to the characters :)

I'll keep that in mind!

That good?

Yes... I made the mistake of reading fan theories as it aired which kinda lessened the impact (I don't want to say ruined) of certain twists but it was still awesome. If you just burn through without constant speculation about the next episode you will be blown away.

started both Crossing Lines and Westworld last night..both really good. Love Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins and I've always been a fan of William Fichtner...think he is only in the 1st two seasons of CL though.

How is better call saul? Im finishing up breaking bad. Been thinking about watching saul next

How is better call saul? Im finishing up breaking bad. Been thinking about watching saul next

I liked BB better...but it's really cool seeing BB characters pop up in BCS..it's definitely worth it if you liked BB

started it a few weeks back. now at season 6. I get it now. I jokingly said its the longest dungeon and dragons campaign ever but it is fun. Its a soap opera/drama with the underlying theme of zombies want to kill you all the time. I know it sounds stupid but binge watch it. Its fun

watch it all the way till the end of the season. About ep 6 is where it gets mind blowing. Fun series

I'm on episode 3...and honestly I'm a little lost but then I did watch the first 2 at 3 and 4am :) I haven't ever seen anything like it before...what an undertaking and all the incredible actors that signed on too

I'm on episode 3...and honestly I'm a little lost but then I did watch the first 2 at 3 and 4am :) I haven't ever seen anything like it before...what an undertaking and all the incredible actors that signed on too
stick with it. you'll be happy you did.

Actually a lot of shows are coming back from Christmas break.

VN Store

Back