netflix is crazy

joevol320

it seems they put a new tv show on netflix about every other day. it's crazy how many netflix originals keep coming out

I'm loving it because the majority of them are pretty darn good to amazing. You really can't beat all the content Netflix offers especially for the price.

Netflix was the main reason I cut the cord back in 2010 and have never looked backed. My youngest kids can't wrap their minds around commercial breaks on TV. How times change

I'd love to move into the 21st century. Hate to put it in such a bad sounding way but someone will have to die before we can cut the cord.

Reactions: 5 people
Netflix was the main reason I cut the cord back in 2010 and have never looked backed. My youngest kids can't wrap their minds around commercial breaks on TV. How times change

Or even wait for something to come on and if you missed it that you had to wait for a rerun. Unless you were sharp enough to figure out the timer on the VCR and not screw it up somehow.

Now kids are like, I want to watch Transformers, boom it's on for as many episodes as mom and dad allow in one sitting.

Charlie Brown Christmas Special? why wait for that one airing a year when you can watch it on iTunes the day after Thanksgiving and the day after that or 50 more times before Christmas.

Reactions: 1 person
Netflix's show have exploded.

I recently went through and watched pretty much all of Amazon's original shows, and I'm going to try to watch most of Hulu's. I've had Netflix for years and generally had watched their shows as they came out or not that long after. But yeah now it's crazy, there's a new show every week, plus they have many foreign shows that they count as originals because they have the US broadcast rights.

So I've now lost count of all the ones I want to watch.

Netflix's show have exploded.

I recently went through and watched pretty much all of Amazon's original shows, and I'm going to try to watch most of Hulu's. I've had Netflix for years and generally had watched their shows as they came out or not that long after. But yeah now it's crazy, there's a new show every week, plus they have many foreign shows that they count as originals because they have the US broadcast rights.

So I've now lost count of all the ones I want to watch.

If you haven't already, try the Fall...seasons fly by, at least the first two. Slow to start this new one.

Cheering them on the whole way! Cable TV's days are numbered

Reactions: 2 people
I won't be completely happy with Netflix until I can download Shameless. The download feature is cool and all, but wtf?

A lot of my favorite Netflix originals are the documentaries. The one about Fame Recording Studios in Muscle Shoals is fantastic! So was Last Chance U.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping direct TV and just going Netflix and Hulu. Also have Amazon Prime so there are plenty of options

I'm seriously thinking about dropping direct TV and just going Netflix and Hulu. Also have Amazon Prime so there are plenty of options

Just FYI, I dropped DirecTV last year, and I bought a roku. I was going all in and making my own DVR and DirecTV called me up asking for my business back. I said, "If you give me Sunday Ticket for free and the sports package for the price of the lowest package" and they threw in 3 months of all the premium channels too.

Point is, you can probably count on them begging you for your business if you have been a good customer over the years.

QQ9AGhB.gif

VN Store

Back