ALIEN: Covenant

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq2f9BmjfoU[/youtube]

I know I'm in the minority but I loved Prometheus. This trailer looks amazing and it's one of my top 3 anticipated 2017 films.

Reactions: 2 people
I watched the original last week again after reading an article about the infamous "stomach bust" scene and how Ridley insured that all the actors had no clue about what was going to happen so they could capture their geniune reactions of pure terror. Hardcore!

I was lukewarm on Prometheus but I can't wait for this one.

Reactions: 1 person
I watched the original last week again after reading an article about the infamous "stomach bust" scene and how Ridley insured that all the actors had no clue about what was going to happen so they could capture their geniune reactions of pure terror. Hardcore!

I was lukewarm on Prometheus but I can't wait for this one.

Can't say as I have ever seen the original Alien all the way through. Aliens was more my speed when I was younger. That movie really freaked me out as a kid. Even to this day watching the space Marines go into the Alien complex is pretty nerve wracking. Great movie.

Game over man Game over!

Can't say as I have ever seen the original Alien all the way through. Aliens was more my speed when I was younger. That movie really freaked me out as a kid. Even to this day watching the space Marines go into the Alien complex is pretty nerve wracking. Great movie.

Game over man Game over!
They mostly come out at night.....Mostly

Reactions: 1 person

Game over man Game over!
The last half hour of the original Alien is one of the best tension builds I've ever seen. You owe it to yourself to go back and rewatch it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpEx7pdp2-Q[/youtube]

They breakdown Prometheus the best I've seen.

Game over man Game over!

Me too - I saw Aliens before the original as well; probably was in 5th grade or so. Wigged me out bigtime

VN Store

Back