The Mummy 2017

Coug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItqDnCk-zEE[/youtube]

This is so sad, and it being Tom Cruise makes it so much worse.
:thud:

Yikes!!

I'll stick with the 1932 Boris Karloff version or even the 1959 Christopher Lee one or maybe the Brendan Fraser one which from the looks of this will be considered a classic once this dud is released!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItqDnCk-zEE[/youtube]

This is so sad, and it being Tom Cruise makes it so much worse.
:thud:

Even with no Tom Cruise it still would be awful because it's another lameass uncreative lazy remake by Hollywood.
Hollywood continues to mostly make unoriginal movies.

This does look quite terrible. I'm disappointed in Tom Cruise. He seems to be a nutter, but his movies are usually pretty good.

Reactions: 2 people
Agree with others, this doesn't seem to be a role Cruise would take. Looks really bad from the trailer.

Remember when cactuses used to do dramas? Seems like he has fallen into mindless action movies lately.

Honestly the trailer looked so bad I was surprised Cruise was even in it.

A shame. Cruise had been on a pretty good run of good to great movies that he had been in. Looks like that streak is about to come to an end.

Ummmm the teaser was only 15 seconds how can any of y'all determine it is going to suck. It didn't show anything.

Reactions: 1 person
Ummmm the teaser was only 15 seconds how can any of y'all determine it is going to suck. It didn't show anything.

Is your avatar supposed to say GBO instead of GOB?

Because it's a reboot.

The early reviews were allowed to be published online this morning and it ain't good.

Saw one guy I follow on twitter say its the worst movie Tom Cruise has ever been a part of.

Currently got a 28% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Attachments

• mummy.jpg
    mummy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
It looks pretty terrible. It's also the first movie in a shared "monster" universe. I wonder if this bombs if they will cancel those plans.

When does the next mission impossible come out? Only movies Tom Cruise can't seem to mess up.

The early reviews were allowed to be published online this morning and it ain't good.

Saw one guy I follow on twitter say its the worst movie Tom Cruise has ever been a part of.

Currently got a 28% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Glad it's getting bad reviews, several of which give a shout out to the much better films done by Brendan Fraser.

When you cross Xenu as many times as Tom has this is bound to happen. Our intergalactic overlord won't be mocked.

VN Store

Back