The concerts I missed...

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
But wished I'd seen!!!

James Brown
AC/DC
Barry White
Robert Palmer
KISS

Pantera, Nirvana, Alice in Chains with Layne, David Bowie, Prince, and Michael Jackson.

I barely got in B.B. King and got in Stone Temple Pilots not long before they kicked Scott out again and then he died last year. I did get to see Scott with his last band The Wildabouts a few months before he died. I also wish I could have seen him with Velvet Revolver, I loved their 2 albums.

If you mean shows I could have reasonably seen but didn't? The Kinks, Willie Nelson

Shows I wished I'd seen is a much longer list.

Not rock or country, but I want to see Casting Crowns. They're a Christian group from Georgia, and have been around us several times. It's just never worked out that I could go. Not popular I know, but it's who I like. Fwiw, Brooks and Dunn put on the best show I've seen.

Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
Beastie Boys
The Clash
Run DMC
The Stone Roses
A Tribe Called Quest

Would've loved to see all of these in their prime...

Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
Queen
Elton John
Pink Floyd
Michael Jackson
Prince
The Alice Cooper Band
Aerosmith
AC/DC (with Bon Scott)
Van Halen
Black Sabbath

I spent a lot of my yard mowing money back in the day on concerts and am lucky enough to have cool parents who didn't care to drop me off and pick me up. I've seen so many shows but I would love to had seen Led Zepplin and Elvis. Other than that, if they came to Knoxville between 1983 and 1992 I saw them

Reactions: 1 person
Not rock or country, but I want to see Casting Crowns. They're a Christian group from Georgia, and have been around us several times. It's just never worked out that I could go. Not popular I know, but it's who I like. Fwiw, Brooks and Dunn put on the best show I've seen.

They are my favorite band Joe. Like I posted in the pf. Best songwriter alive imo

VN Store

Back