Channel Zero - Syfy

utkCREW

Horror/Scifi/Mystery.

First episode was pretty off the chain!

Hopefully keeps good.

I actually got creeped out a couple times it is that good
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgHZCnpm1w[/youtube]

Ok, this thread basically died but I wanted to bump it because they are about to air a third season of Channel Zero on Syfy. It's a bit like American Horror story where each seasons is a completely different story with different actors.

I recently watched the second season titled "No End House" and I have to say the entire show really just creeped me out. It wasn't really heavy on horror so much as it was more of a mind screw type of show, and it was extremely well done. Something like 2 to 3 episodes in and my mind was freaking out.

The first season titled "Candle Cove" was actually pretty darn good but season 2 topped it.

Regardless, either season so far has not yet failed to bring the creepy factor.

I think you can still watch both seasons on Syfy.com

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_l6hSx5SU[/youtube]

Ive heard great things about this show anybody know how one can watch it from the beginning?

Nm found the syfy roku channel

Last edited:
Good bump Coug. Never heard of this show. Just started watching season one..good stuff!

Reactions: 1 person
Small nitpick..

SyFy doesn't run this show in HD in my area (Orlando/Spectrum)..gotta watch it online

Small nitpick..

SyFy doesn't run this show in HD in my area (Orlando/Spectrum)..gotta watch it online

That's interesting. Who is your provider? I've got UVerse here in Knoxville and all SyFy is HD.

That's interesting. Who is your provider? I've got UVerse here in Knoxville and all SyFy is HD.

Spectrum.

Its weird..everything is HD...except this show.

I didnt know shows were in SD anymore.

Anyone watching this third season titled Butcher's Block?

I just watched episode 3. That cop went hardcore, I love it. I wonder if it sticks?

VN Store

Back