Hulu and Amazon Originals

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Anybody watching their original programming? Mad Dogs, Man in High Tower, Transparent, Casual, Hand of God, etc. It's all pretty good.

Started Goliath and it's really good. Love BB Thornton.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Anybody watching their original programming? Mad Dogs, Man in High Tower, Transparent, Casual, Hand of God, etc. It's all pretty good.

Started Goliath and it's really good. Love BB Thornton.

Watched Man In The High Tower , the first season of Casual and Red Oaks...all high quality shows. Thanks for the reminder on Goliath. :hi:

Amazon - Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle are good. I tried to get into Man in the High Castle, but after 4-5 episodes I was just bored.

Hulu - I have it and haven't seen them yet but want to watch 11.22.63, The Path, and the continuation of The Mindy Project.

Bosch on Amazon.

I've read most of the books so I'm a fan.

Likewise...preordered Connelly's latest. Big Bosch fan. After the success of The Lincoln Lawyer, I'm surprised it took so long to greenlight the older character.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Follow-up, Goliath season 1 is pretty awesome. Billy Bob was great and the story was interesting and well-paced. Go watch it you bums, so I can get a season 2.

Follow-up, Goliath season 1 is pretty awesome. Billy Bob was great and the story was interesting and well-paced. Go watch it you bums, so I can get a season 2.

It was great but this is Billy Bob Thornton , so he may not want a second season.

It was great but this is Billy Bob Thornton , so he may not want a second season.

TV stars are the new movie stars and i think he's willing in this new hollywood. I just read an interview with the creator who said he is fine with 1 season but he has a story arc planned for 3.

TV stars are the new movie stars and i think he's willing in this new hollywood. I just read an interview with the creatorwho said he is fine with 1 season but he has a story arc planned for 3.

David Kelley? Easiest work ever for him. Form a functional narrative and let Thornton flesh it out...like he did in Fargo.

Jean Claude Van Johnson is on Amazon and looks pretty good.

I'm going to bump this because I finally got to watch the short all the way through. This is a show where Van Damme is a block ops agent whose ops name is Jean Claude Van Johnson when he's undercover. It is absolutely hilarious. Van Damme does a great job making fun of himself. There's only one episode up, but it's done so well they're going to make a whole season.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to bump this because I finally got to watch the short all the way through. This is a show where Van Damme is a block ops agent whose ops name is Jean Claude Van Johnson when he's undercover. It is absolutely hilarious. Van Damme does a great job making fun of himself. There's only one episode up, but it's done so well they're going to make a whole season.

Looked really funny. Can't believe they greenlit that Kevin Bacon disaster.

I went back and tried Man the High Castle again. It got better about the 5th episode on. Also started Red Oaks. It's pretty funny, it has a Caddyshack vibe to it. An 80s era comedy that takes place at a country club, only this time it focuses on tennis instead of golf.

I went back and tried Man the High Castle again. It got better about the 5th episode on. Also started Red Oaks. It's pretty funny, it has a Caddyshack vibe to it. An 80s era comedy that takes place at a country club, only this time it focuses on tennis instead of golf.

Glad to hear that about High Castle. The premise sounded awesome, but 5 episodes in and I quit. I'll pick it back up and let the season play out.

I watched both seasons of Bosch, pretty good show with several actors from The Wire. I started Goliath yesterday and it's excellent. I can see why BBT got a Golden Globe nomination.

Also season 2 of Man in the High Castle comes out tomorrow. Also it's not an Amazon Prime exclusive (actually a PBS show) but I watched Mercy Street. It stars Josh Radnor (Ted Moseby from How I Met Your Mother) and Gary Cole (Ricky Bobby's dad) and it's about a military hospital in the South in a Union conquered area. It's good.

I am so pumped! They ended up making Sneaky Pete, coming 1/13. Go watch the pilot on Prime

VN Store

Back