Logan (March 3, 2017)

CagleMtnVol

LOGAN

Release Date: March 3, 2017

Distributor: Fox

MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated

Director: James Mangold (The Wolverine, Walk The Line)

Starring:
Hugh Jackman
Boyd Holbrook
Stephen Merchant
Richard E. Grant
Eriq La Salle
Elise Neal
Patrick Stewart

logan-poster_zpsjxjscemk.jpg

For ****'s sake, he should have stopped playing him after X3.

Considering they're letting this one be rated R (thanks Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool) I have no problem letting him end the series with potentially one of the darkest Wolverine stories out there.

I would love if they start the movie with him bursting out of Hulk's chest in the wasteland and then him just explaining the setup and diving right into it.

Considering they're letting this one be rated R (thanks Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool) I have no problem letting him end the series with potentially one of the darkest Wolverine stories out there.

I would love if they start the movie with him bursting out of Hulk's chest in the wasteland and then him just explaining the setup and diving right into it.

Might as well forget the hulk part... and Hawkeye part... and red skull part....

Maybe its just the Johnny Cash talking to me but this looks like it will be pretty good!

Logan | Official Trailer #1 (2017)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnDewbByYlo[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Looks good, but damn I have no clue where they're going with this now with X-23 (or whatever they decide to call her in the movie)

Awesome trailer and love that they've gone with this storyline for Hugh Jackman's final reprisal of the role. Not sure where they go from here, though. A reboot is the only path I can see. Either way, really looking forward to this one!

I feel bad for whoever has to play Wolverine after this. Similar to whoever has to play Iron Man after RDJ.

Reactions: 1 person

But what does the content have to do with casting a 6' 3" wolverine?

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaE_9pfybL4[/YouTube]

New trailer is out. Still looks like it's going to be one of the better X-Men adaptations. Can't wait for March 3rd.

Edit: This is the UK version so there is some language, FYI. Didn't realize it at first.

Last edited:
It bothers me that they have completely abandoned the classic Wolverine hair style.

Also, I hope in the future recast Wolverine we get to see him wear his mask.

Reactions: 1 person
This movie looks absolutely depressing. Also, totally weird to see Professor X dropping an F bomb.

I'm sure the movie will be very good, my problem is it's just too little too late. This franchise is somewhere between dying and dead.

The MCU and the train wreck that is the DCEU have taken everyone's attention now. No one cares anymore about Logan/Xavier/multiple timelines.

VN Store

Back