Last Man Standing

Vol$_Deep_11_9

Tried searching for a thread for this show but didn't find one. Anybody else watch this show on ABC? If you enjoyed Home Improvement, you'll enjoy this one.

Reactions: 1 person
I love this show. Haven't started the latest season available on Netflix yet. Gotta finish another show first.

I've watched it a few times. Part of the problem is it's on Friday nights and a lot of people probably miss it (though Friday night TV viewing seems to be growing).

It's ok. I don't watch it regularly but if I'm home on a Friday and happen to flip over I will watch a bit.

I love this show. Haven't started the latest season available on Netflix yet. Gotta finish another show first.

I'm watching the newest one on Netflix now. I like it a lot. I binge watched Gotham so I get caught up on this one lol

I've watched it a few times. Part of the problem is it's on Friday nights and a lot of people probably miss it (though Friday night TV viewing seems to be growing).

It's ok. I don't watch it regularly but if I'm home on a Friday and happen to flip over I will watch a bit.

That's true. I usually DVR it and wait til I have 3-4 at a time to watch.

If you enjoyed Home Improvement back in the day, you'll enjoy this. I kind of stumbled on it one day on CMT showing reruns. I like Tim Allen so I gave it a shot and was hooked.

Oh I've seen at least the first season, i was binge watching on Netflix for a few days. I really like Tim Allen.

Oh I've seen at least the first season, i was binge watching on Netflix for a few days. I really like Tim Allen.

I've always like him. Not sure what it is but he just strikes me as a down to earth guy. I've heard back in the day that I wasn't the case. I caught the first 4 seasons on Netflix and had them watched in a week and a half lol

I enjoy the show pretty good even though I don't watch it very often. My wife has recently discovered reruns of home improvement on Hallmark channel at 5pm. I forgot how funny that show was. I grew up watching it. Great show.

I enjoy the show pretty good even though I don't watch it very often. My wife has recently discovered reruns of home improvement on Hallmark channel at 5pm. I forgot how funny that show was. I grew up watching it. Great show.

I don't even care if I'm judged for saying this, but I own every season of Home Improvement on DVD lol

My absolute favorite show. It never gets old and I watch reruns when there is nothing on. If you cant laugh at this then something is wrong.

did Eve piss someone off? didn't see her the first episode, that I remember. and very little the 2nd.

Was a 90s kid. Grew up on Home Improvement. Love Tim Allen.

Glad I found this show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back