Damon Wayans as Roger Murtaugh
Keesha Sharp
Jordana Brewster
Kevin Rahm
Dante Brown
Chandler Kinney
Johnathan Fernandez

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXZdEmvcFdU[/youtube]

Lethal Weapon premieres Tonight at 8/7C on FOX!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xxT23tRCms[/youtube]

I was entertained! I thought the cast worked well together which isn't always the case for "Pilots".

I got caught up on this last night. It's decent and actually has had some laugh out loud parts. The only scene I had a real issue with was him jumping off the top of the building with a pregnant woman. That was completely asinine.

Good News!

Fox has ordered an additional 5 episodes of it's hit new series Lethal Weapon bringing the shows episode total to 18 in what Fox is calling a Full Season Pickup!

This is actually an entertaining show. I wasn't sure about the guy playing Riggs but he's sold me on it.

I only watched the first couple of episodes as it came on the same time I had a higher priority show so I may go back and catch on demand but some good news...

Fox has Renewed Lethal Weapon for a 2nd Season

Fox has handed a season-two pickup to Lethal Weapon. The drama will be back for a 22-episode second season.

"Lethal Weapon continues to fire on all cylinders," network entertainment president David Madden said Wednesday in a statement. "Every week, it delivers a big, fun roller-coaster ride, but also remains touchingly human and genuinely emotional, and that’s due to the chemistry that’s developed not only between Damon Wayans and Clayne Crawford, but the entire cast. We want to thank our producing partners, Warner Bros., as well as Matt Miller, McG, Dan Lin and Jennifer Gwartz, who have done a fantastic job in crafting a series for which a second-season order is well deserved."

Yeah, this show has quickly made it's way up my priority list. It does bring a decent story line along with action, drama, and comedy just about every episode.

Yeah, this show has quickly made it's way up my priority list. It does bring a decent story line along with action, drama, and comedy just about every episode.

I agree.

I don't know if anyone still watches this but some big news...

Clayne Crawford (Martin Riggs) has been fired from the show and the character will likely be recast if the series is renewed for a Third season.

Recasts almost never work.

Sean William Scott to play Riggs.

It will probably fail, but I do think he is someone that may be able to pull it off.

I still can’t believe they fired the lead actor.

VN Store

Back