The Voice 2016

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Missed the first hour, forgot it started tonight. But it's recorded. Love this show.

Anybody at the game who heard Emily Ann Roberts? She did a great job.

I had no idea she sang at halftime until you just now mentioned it.

Billy Gilman the 10 year old breakout country artist of 2000 auditioned tonight.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJrShaOaz0[/youtube]

Last edited:
I really liked the sound of his voice. There were several good ones last night.

Blake got some bluesy cowboy guy on episode 2 and he was really good. I wish Miley would just disappear into the darkness

Blake got some bluesy cowboy guy on episode 2 and he was really good. I wish Miley would just disappear into the darkness

I'm focusing on the contestants and other judges trying to ignore how obnoxious, and annoying she is.

Well this is not a show I would normally watch. However, yesterday I got a text from my brother saying that a friend of his would be on the show last night. My bro works in the music biz in Nashville and I've met this particular friend several times over the years. Anywho, his name is Nolan Neal and it looks like he will be on Team Adam this year. He sounded great last night, I thought, and all the judges wanted him. Could be a contender.

Well this is not a show I would normally watch. However, yesterday I got a text from my brother saying that a friend of his would be on the show last night. My bro works in the music biz in Nashville and I've met this particular friend several times over the years. Anywho, his name is Nolan Neal and it looks like he will be on Team Adam this year. He sounded great last night, I thought, and all the judges wanted him. Could be a contender.

Is he the guy that auditioned last year without a chair turn and turned 4 this year?

Wife and I just kind of randomly started watching this season, hadn't ever seen an episode before this season. It's pretty good though, I'll be watching the rest of the way probably.

VN Store

Back