American Horror Story Season 6

Gonna watch this tonight once my two year old goes to bed. It's already intriguing just from the trailers and stuff.

Anybody that wants an episode two preview, they just posted one about an hour ago on their Facebook page.

seriously...this show went downhill over the past three or four seasons, but this season looks really promising!

I'm curious to see if it's short stories throughout or if they run with this Roanoke thing all the way through. Gotta see Evan Peters eventually

I was a fan of this show and watched them all, except last year. Stopped watching about 4 episodes in. It just sucked, imo. Haven't watched the new episode yet.

Anybody catch tonight's episode? Was wondering if it was good?

I thought it was ok, it's really still developing. I don't think I like the reenactment route they've taken. To me I wish it would just be OJ and Marcia Clark living the story instead of them reenacting it

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was ok, it's really still developing. I don't think I like the reenactment route they've taken. To me I wish it would just be OJ and Marcia Clark living the story instead of them reenacting it

Yeah I'm not really sure about that route myself. I seen the preview for it last week and thought it might lie pretty good. I will say this, I feel like the filler episodes with this show are few and far between.

Liked that episode. The weird little ghost whisperer is awesome. This season is strong so far. Hope they keep it up.

Liked that episode. The weird little ghost whisperer is awesome. This season is strong so far. Hope they keep it up.

I have a hard time taking him seriously, he's a great actor but I don't know what it is. If it's voice or his Harry Dunn style hair cut.

VN Store

Back