Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

You ain't lying. The last couple have been lacking minus a couple girls, this season... Yikes lol

Jessica F and Michelle S are the only two that have potential.

For what it's worth though lately it seems like the hottest chicks have been getting voted off pretty early anyway.

I used to watch this show back in the day with my dad. Whenever we were going to miss a show we'd record it on a VHS tape if that tells you anything lol. Didn't realize it still aired.

I'd love to be on it. Would have to take some swim lessons to get my swimming skills back though.

But the whole genx vs millennial thing is stupid. Read the bios of the contestants and most of both sides are saying nearly the same things.

Jessica F and Michelle S are the only two that have potential.

For what it's worth though lately it seems like the hottest chicks have been getting voted off pretty early anyway.

you were right. those two were the best looking ones, by far.

Meh I don't have a preference there, I dig nerdy chicks though.

So what do you think so far based on that first episode?

The one guy who is super paranoid and on the brink of a breakdown could prove to be entertaining but it might be too early to say that.

So what do you think so far based on that first episode?

The one guy who is super paranoid and on the brink of a breakdown could prove to be entertaining but it might be too early to say that.

Meh, the gimmick is dumb. Still to early to know much about them. I do like the brightly colored guy that made fire. I don't like wanna be Pavarti.

I would have voted that dude off, the chick was semi athletic at least. Always keep the stronger player early. He could be entertaining though.

Meh, the gimmick is dumb. Still to early to know much about them. I do like the brightly colored guy that made fire. I don't like wanna be Pavarti.

I would have voted that dude off, the chick was semi athletic at least. Always keep the stronger player early. He could be entertaining though.

I haven't quite figured out the guy that started the fire. For some reason he feels like he could be some random Family Guy character.

And that is how you kill your game, glad that annoying **** is gone. Dude was always pointing out everyone else sucking, and he was terrible.

This show needs some damn eye candy, Ken is the best looking person on there...

And that is how you kill your game, glad that annoying **** is gone. Dude was always pointing out everyone else sucking, and he was terrible.

Easy there with the name-calling.

That guy was annoying and a weak link.

Is there a closet you want to come out of?

So that episode was awesome, but was that even a good move by that guy (John?) to use the immunity?

VN Store

Back