Han Solo movie with Lando Calrissian

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
If there's already a thread for this let me know and I'll merge.

[YouTube]http://youtu.be/fc0NIaIlY_0[/YouTube]

Is this going to be the story of how Han wins the Falcon?

I know this might offend some of you nerds, but Disney is starting to over saturate here.

I know this might offend some of you nerds, but Disney is starting to over saturate here.

Not offended, but you're wrong. The $billions they will make on the next few movies are the proof you are wrong.

It's just 1 movie a year....consider that a show like Breaking Bad is 8 hours of story per season. If it's quality film-making, I'm pretty sure the fans can handle 2 hours of story per year, without getting tired of it.

Reactions: 2 people
Not offended, but you're wrong. The $billions they will make on the next few movies are the proof you are wrong.

It's just 1 movie a year....consider that a show like Breaking Bad is 8 hours of story per season. If it's quality film-making, I'm pretty sure the fans can handle 2 hours of story per year, without getting tired of it.

As long as it's just 1 movie a year, I agree

Depends on if they are good or not.

I mean Marvel is throwing out 1-2 movies a year, along with 1-2 TV/streaming shows, but since they all have been generally good, I don't think anyone is complaining about over-saturation.

I'll agree if just it's just one movie a year. I meant long term with all the talk of a Star Wars TV show on ABC and other things. While I'm not into Star Wars as much as a lot of people, I love the series and the uniqueness of it.

Last edited:
I'll agree if just it's just one movie a year. I meant long term with all the talk of a Star Wars TV show on ABC and other things. While I'm not into Star Wars as much as a lot of people, I love the series and the uniqueness of it.

Yeah, IDK about TV....if it's ABC I probably wouldn't even watch. If it's HBO, on the other hand....

The great thing about Disney owning it is they won't run out of ideas. Nolan made 2 incredible Batman movies and then a good one and he is the exception to the rule. You just run out of ideas. Disney is so big and so full of good ideas...I'm looking for more original plot lines than we saw in VII. That's where it's going to get really fun.

Yeah, IDK about TV....if it's ABC I probably wouldn't even watch. If it's HBO, on the other hand....

The great thing about Disney owning it is they won't run out of ideas. Nolan made 2 incredible Batman movies and then a good one and he is the exception to the rule. You just run out of ideas. Disney is so big and so full of good ideas...I'm looking for more original plot lines than we saw in VII. That's where it's going to get really fun.

I think a live-action Star Wars TV show is probably what I want most. Movies are great but I would love to see one. I would prefer HBO to do it but I'd settle for ABC if it meant getting one.

I would like to see a good Star Wars Christmas Special. Didn't somebody post it one time? It was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. Just wow, I mean wow.

I think a live-action Star Wars TV show is probably what I want most. Movies are great but I would love to see one. I would prefer HBO to do it but I'd settle for ABC if it meant getting one.

ABC at 10pm so they don't have to water it down too much.

Lucasfilm had a show about the underworld stuff plotted and supposedly scripted something like 3 seasons worth. Budget was the only the hold up. They said they didn't want to compromise the look of the movies too much.

I wouldn't mind seeing a big budget animated film, on par with the Pixar/Disney feature films, detailing Asokah's adventures between leaving the Jedi order and the immediate aftermath of Order 66.

I would like to see a good Star Wars Christmas Special. Didn't somebody post it one time? It was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. Just wow, I mean wow.

It's "Lucas refuses to acknowledge its existence" bad

How about just redoing episodes 1-3.
Good Lord that was awful. Vader/Annakin story deserves so much better.

Just watch Clone Wars and EpIII.

The cartoon show did a better job of fleshing out Anakin.

VN Store

Back