Last Chance U

Watched the first episode last night. Was pretty good. Coaches rant in the locker room cracked me up.

It's not bad. The coach wonders why his players get in fights, but he acts like a crazy person and fights referees

Show was really good. If im an auburn fan tho im worried that my qb couldnt beat out a kid that is no longer playing football.

Just noticed the lady who is in charge of making sure they go to class had a Power T cup on her desk.

This show is pretty decent.

Anybody watch the show about the Arizona Cardinals on Amazon Prime? That was really good. They followed them from the draft to the NFC title game. Bruce Arians is so damn cool.

Halfway through the second episode right now and John Franklin is a massive tool.

Just watched the first episode and it's pretty good. The accents remind me of where I grew up in eastern NC.
I'd like to know if major programs have the same kind of behind-the-scenes dedication to keeping the kids straight.

Just finished this show and I highly recommend it.
I can't imagine it will help their recruiting. I could see the "coach in waiting" getting the gig soon.

Franklin is a jackass. In episode 5 and he's acting like the Winslow kid from Miami talking about they're a snap away from life and death. Football is a dangerous game but good grief.

Also I have to say I think the coach is a bit of an asshat. Reminds me of Muschamp plus about 125 pounds and he knows offense

VN Store

Back