Brie Larson
John Goodman
Jason Mitchell
Corey Hawkins
Toby Kebbell
Tom Wilkinson
Terry Notary
John C. Reilly

Kong: Skull Island | Official Trailer Comic-Con (2017)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3pLUGHBkS4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/h_LfFg18d5w[/youtube]

Since nobody else is saying it, how many times are they going to remake this movie?

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of his but has anyone seen Samuel L play a roll where he was none other than the pissed off black guy in some random movie script?

Since nobody else is saying it, how many times are they going to remake this movie?

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of his but has anyone seen Samuel L play a roll where he was none other than the pissed off black guy in some random movie script?

To be fair this one isn't a remake of the classic Kong story. I think the whole movie takes place on Skull Island.

LOL, that is funny. it's quite accurate.

How can such a terrible looking film have so many good actors involved? Maybe I'm being too quick to judge, but the previews are not promising...

kong-skull-1.jpg

I read this is supposed to be in a shared universe with the Godzilla movie from a few years ago. The plan is for a Godzilla vs Kong movie in 2020.

Saw it tonight on an early showing. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Tons of cool action scenes, and the storyline is pretty good as well. Some good laughs in there, could've been better but overall a good flick.

Also stay until after the end credits!

I read this is supposed to be in a shared universe with the Godzilla movie from a few years ago. The plan is for a Godzilla vs Kong movie in 2020.

That Godzilla was horrible imo. Hopefully if they do that, it won't be like that one.

That Godzilla was horrible imo. Hopefully if they do that, it won't be like that one.

Which one you talking about? The Matthew Broderick disaster or the one with Bryan Cranston? I thought the new one was a pretty good popcorn muncher. It was entertaining imo...about all you should expect from a monster movie.

Which one you talking about? The Matthew Broderick disaster or the one with Bryan Cranston? I thought the new one was a pretty good popcorn muncher. It was entertaining imo...about all you should expect from a monster movie.

Cranston one obviously lol the old Broderick Godzilla movie is absolute garbage and came out nearly two decades ago. It's really not even Godzilla to begin with hahahaha

Kong Skull Island kicked ass. I loved it.

The one where Puffy Daddy ripped off Led Zeppelin on the soundtrack? :sick:

VN Store

Back