The Night Of

Regulator

Super Def Ill
Anybody else watching this HBO miniseries? Looks promising. I'm about halfway into the first episode.

Edit: Currently, this is only available on HBO Go and on demand. First episode airs this Sunday. Only eight episodes in all. First episode was great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thinking I might binge this one when it's over since its only 8

John Turturro as a lawyer? I'm in.

Great first episode.

Bonus info..the "Accused" is also in the Star Wars movie coming out this December.

Saw his name as a producer in the opening credits...how long has this been in the works?

2013, IIRC. Maybe earlier. It's an adaptation of a British series. Gandolfini got to shoot one day, or maybe one scene, before he died.

I agree. And given the fact that she propped open the backdoor, someone would have easy access to the apartment.

Something is up with the second black guy, the one that stared at them when they went up the stairs.

There's got to be a reason why, while being interviewed by the detective, the other black guy said he was by himself when he saw them going in together. :dunno:

Just watched the first two episodes. I've found my new show to watch on Sunday's.

That first episode was wild.

I watched the sneak peak for episode three. There's an inmate that "wants to see" Naz. I don't know what the character's role is, but I think I know who the actor is. Can't wait!

I'm glad things went downhill for the female lawyer, im ready for John to get back on the case.

That was a fairly obvious outcome. It was obvious from the start that she only wanted the fame associated with the case. I think John and the female paralegal may do the case pro bono.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back