Big Brother 18 - May the Most Devious SOB Win

Also, that only shows 12 contestants, so we're probably looking at some former players coming back.

God. I love this show. Been watching since I was just a kid. Trying to figure out how to watch this season since I'm anti cable

I think they have every episode on the site the day after, but you gotta watch the same annoying commercial over and over.

Good boy.

I've seen different rumors. The best one included Derrick, Ian, Vanessa, and ugh Audrey coming back. Another included James from last year and Frank from a couple years back returning.

Despite her spazzy play Vanessa is a good strategic player, her Derrick and Ian in the same house could be interesting.

Rumor was that Ian and Audrey were coming back as coaches. Ian denied he was coming back. And CBS only knows why they would bring back a horrible player like Audrey as any kind of mentor-type person.

Also, relatives of former house guests will be playing. I know Vanessa's sister is one of them. Can't remember the other one.

I love Ian and it'd be great to see his gameplay without the element of surprise.

Please no Audrey. You can't give a quitter like that a second chance. She just rolled over.

I love Ian and it'd be great to see his gameplay without the element of surprise.

Please no Audrey. You can't give a quitter like that a second chance. She just rolled over.

Unfortunately, for most fans of this show, CBS keeps torturing us with people we hate. I mean, apparently Brenchel must have added a clause in their contract that CBS force them down our throats continuously.

I'd like to see how Derrick adapts with everyone knowing how he plays. He's in the running for GOAT, Will and Dan adapted their games and helped them be 1&2 IMO If Derrick could make final4 or so, he'd cement himself in top 3 all time. IMO

Agree on Audrey 100%

Unfortunately, for most fans of this show, CBS keeps torturing us with people we hate. I mean, apparently Brenchel must have added a clause in their contract that CBS force them down our throats continuously.

I'm probably complete alone here, but I thought Rachel without Brenden was fine. Plus she is a great player, Audrey is just hot garbage.

God. I love this show. Been watching since I was just a kid. Trying to figure out how to watch this season since I'm anti cable

I hoping someone has a Kodi add-on for big brother and the live feed. If nothing else, I'd imagine the episodes are available the next day from multiple sources.

I'm probably complete alone here, but I thought Rachel without Brenden was fine. Plus she is a great player, Audrey is just hot garbage.

yeah, she was good enough. I'll never believe her to not be annoying though.

I wish if they were going to bring back old players, they would just do All Stars and be done with it.

This. I wonder if he would do the show again?
I doubt it now. They probably tried a few years ago. I'm thinking about getting CBS all access. I've looked at streaming sites and don't see past seasons of BB on there so it may be one of the few options

I doubt it now. They probably tried a few years ago. I'm thinking about getting CBS all access. I've looked at streaming sites and don't see past seasons of BB on there so it may be one of the few options

That's the only thing I know of, I got it last year for the live feeds. Ended up watching Season 6 again. Love me some Janelle lol

VN Store

Back