Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back!

mRCtTR1.gif

Loved this show. Great news.

I think I own a couple of seasons on iTunes that I'll have to go back and watch.

If you have Prime all 8 are on there for free. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good. I guess they will shoot between Goldbergs and whatever JB Smoove is working on pause not.

It was weird with the really high def and overall better production quality. It was almost like we were watching a Curb movie or something. The Jimmy Kimmel scene was so good. I really felt like Kimmel had no idea what the scene was supposed to be about and was just winging it.

It was weird with the really high def and overall better production quality. It was almost like we were watching a Curb movie or something. The Jimmy Kimmel scene was so good. I really felt like Kimmel had no idea what the scene was supposed to be about and was just winging it.

It did feel more like a movie. I prefer the old way

I liked the new look. The only scene that was weird is when he is leaving the lesbians house. its like they threw in some weird sounds in post.

Yeah, I like it when it feels more like a sitcom. When it feels more real it messes with my mind.

Really? I thought around season 7 it started getting a little too sitcomy which I felt weakend it a bit. Still great but not as good as the early episodes.

I thought this one did a great job of reintroducing the time of the show. Opening with him fighting g the pump bottle in the shower was reminiscent of when he tried to open a plastic package a few seasons back. The drone fly in footage did stand out to me though.

Also glad Cheryl hasn’t been totally written out of the show.

Not sure what you mean, but I just mean the production quality, although if you go back to season 1 the quality is too low. I'm not talking about the writing or jokes.

Overall season 6 is my favorite. 7 is probably the worst season.

Check out the doc The Longshot on Netflix has a crazy Curb tie that helped a man avoid a murder charge.

Check out the doc The Longshot on Netflix has a crazy Curb tie that helped a man avoid a murder charge.

I haven't watched it yet, but Larry famously said something like "nobody can ever accuse me of not doing a nice thing for another person, even if I didn't mean to."

Last nights episode was great! That is the hardest live laughed at a TV show in a long time. He’s killing me with that wig and mustache. You can see it hanging on the coat rack by the door at the end too.

So many things were great. Mary dating a guy that looked like Larry. Ted dating Cheryl. Larry can't resist the pickle jar even though it's his plan for distraction. Leon's comment about ****ing with his glasses on. So many good laughs.

VN Store

Back