Outcast (horror series, not the hip hop group)

I can see why this is on pay tv an not network. The pilot definitely crossed some lines. The acting is fair so far and the characters are just not real exciting. The horror was good but I just don't know. I haven't read the books but I'll probably watch this season anyway and then read up to the same point. I know it's just a pilot but it didn't grab me as awesome

Wait, have I been missing something this whole time? You can watch Cinemax shows on HBO GO?

Nope.

I've tried. Sometimes you just want some good old fashioned skinemax instead of the hard core world of hte interwebs

Third episode started strong but the main character is so blah

He is a little dry but I can tell a difference in his character between the first episode and the third. They're slowly opening him up.

As for him "assaulting" a child who was possessed, I'd have to say the rules were thrown out the door. The kid/demon was throwing two grown men around the room like they were rag dolls.

He is a little dry but I can tell a difference in his character between the first episode and the third. They're slowly opening him up.

As for him "assaulting" a child who was possessed, I'd have to say the rules were thrown out the door. The kid/demon was throwing two grown men around the room like they were rag dolls.

They really need to get this story going. Right now it's so disjointed and poorly written

Ok so the writing got better but some of the acting (Sidney) is just bad. I've stuck with this show bc it's decent but the last two episodes really were written well and now I've moved this show up from meh to pretty good. Plus, I do love those redheads and Wrenn Schmitt ain't too bad to look at

I thought the actor playing the dad was pretty good. I guess he had to leave to film Power Rangers.

I thought the actor playing the dad was pretty good. I guess he had to leave to film Power Rangers.

Are you talking about the cop? If so he was way more a character then the written material.

VN Store

Back