4 Sport Scenes in Movies (by People Who Don't Watch Sports)

The football scene at the beginning of "The Last Boy Scout" is pretty awful as well.

Reactions: 1 person
I loved that movie when I was young and I bought it on DVD last year and could not believe how bad it was.

I never saw it until I was senior in HS (2000) and we ditched school and watched it. My friends were talking about how good it was and I couldn't believe my eyes.

This scene should have made the cut, IMO

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5VaH-01gw[/youtube]

I never saw it until I was senior in HS (2000) and we ditched school and watched it. My friends were talking about how good it was and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I got it to watch to get ready for football season,had to apologize to my wife for making her watch it lol

Reactions: 1 person
It was awesome when I didn't know any better.

....anyways I was too busy repeating Alvin Mack lines.

I caught part of The Blind Side last night. The football scenes weren't quite bad enough to make this list but they were still pretty cringe-worthy. It might have been more so because of how utterly cheesy and terribly acted that movie was (worst Best Actress winner ever).

Another one that I remember that sort of fits this is Never Been Kissed from the late 90s with Drew Barrymore. She goes undercover as a reporter at a high school and starts to fall for the teacher, and to help her out her brother David Arquette goes and pretends to be a great transfer baseball player. With his help the make the state championship but the truth comes out. Instead of the team being disqualified because they used a 24 year old pretending to be 17 all season, they were allowed to play and he was made an assistant coach, which obviously is what would happen in real life.

One go-to move of a lot of football movies is they get the fattest people they can possibly find to play linemen. It doesn't occur to them that those guys struggle to find the field in HS and never get to the next level.

To be fair, The Room doesn't understand anything.

Also Wesley Snipes has a broke ass handle.

VN Store

Back