Godzilla Resurgence

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WkxVHyzivg[/youtube]

1:08 The moment you realize it's time to make peace and kiss your butt goodbye

This trailer looks amazing. Japan is once again showing the US how a Godzilla movie is supposed to be made.

It was good but Godzilla wasn't in it long enough for my taste. It was a good film that could have been great imo

I can respect that. Personally, I loved that about it. Reminded me of Jaws. Not to the same level obviously, but the threat being there but off screen was cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I can respect that. Personally, I loved that about it. Reminded me of Jaws. Not to the same level obviously, but the threat being there but off screen was cool.
That scene gave me chills in the theater.

Attachments

• let-them-fight.jpg
    let-them-fight.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 69
Godzilla 1985 has always been my favorite. I can't even begin to count how many times I've seen it since I was a kid.

Trailer looks awesome! The nit picky side of me would say Godzilla's tail is way too big in proportion to it's body and I don't like the tiny "T-Rex" arms. Otherwise, trailer looks great and I can't wait to see this.

I'm among the few that enjoyed the '98 version of Godzilla.

The latest one was crap imo. It wasn't really even about Godzilla ultimately.

I enjoyed the most recent Godzilla film as well. I'm really excited about Kong: Skull Island next year. It should be fun to see how they tie it all together in the future.

Didn't taco bell go all in the 1998 movie? Whats worse, that movie or the volcano one with Tommy Lee Jones?

VN Store

Back