Star Wars: Rogue One

I think I'm as excited, if not more, about this than the Force Awakens.

Same. I'm going to lose my actual **** if Vader shows up in this.

I don't know about Vader but could someone new playing Princess Leia.

If I have read the synopsis right this is about the Rebel spies mentioned in the scrolling opening of A New Hope stealing the Death Star plans.

I don't know about Vader but could someone new playing Princess Leia.

If I have read the synopsis right this is about the Rebel spies mentioned in the scrolling opening of A New Hope stealing the Death Star plans.

Yup... Which is exactly why Vader should be in it hunting them down as described in said scroll.

There are tons of rumors that he is in it, kind of in a puppet master roll. JEJ is reprising his role. Supposedly.

I've also seen that Hayden will be in the suit. Not sure how I feel about that, but as long as he's not a whiny brat, don't really care. The only thing that bothers me is his small frame.

Looks fantastic! I'll bet the body count for this film will be high! The woman they got to play Mon Mothma looks just like the original! Great casting choice! Also cool seeing Forest Whittaker! I haven't seen him in anything for a while and I've always like him as an actor.

Man, that woman could be a clone of Mon Mothma. This looks unbelievable. So different but in a good and exciting way.

The last few notes of the trailer give me chills.

Also, I wonder who the figure kneeling at what looks like a bacta tank is? I had assumed it was Vader but it looks like he's wearing a hood.

Last edited:
Does it start with an opening g crawl or do they reserve that for "Episodes"?

Or just Star Wars. It's always had strong female characters. This new one might be the new Mara Jade.

Why does it matter? A good movie is a good movie. A good character is a good character. Who cares what gender they are (not saying you do, I'm just making a general statement)?

Why does it matter? A good movie is a good movie. A good character is a good character. Who cares what gender they are (not saying you do, I'm just making a general statement)?

I agree but op was about it seeming forced and I tend to agree. The push is now to have women in lead roles in roles that were previously male dominated.

Rey was awesome in TFA. My daughter loves her. I think it's awesome to have a female in the lead role. That doesn't make the OP wrong or off base.

VN Store

Back