Vice Principals (HBO)

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerpkmHGvuE[/youtube]

Kenny Powers and Boyd Crowder as Vice Principals? Sign me up.

Reactions: 4 people
Somebody get Timothy Olyphant a guest spot. That would be glorious, especially since Olyphant has had some great comedy guest spots on shows like The Office and The League.

In an article I read about it yesterday the principal they are trying to replace is played by...

Bill Murry

This should be as good if not better than EB&D.

The only thing that disappointed me was it was only 30 minutes, but then again so is Veep and Silicon Valley so I guess I should have known.

Overall pretty funny. I could watch WG all day, his fights with DM were great. I especially liked when DM started throwing stuff in his office...."Tacks!"

The only thing that disappointed me was it was only 30 minutes, but then again so is Veep and Silicon Valley so I guess I should have known.

Overall pretty funny. I could watch WG all day, his fights with DM were great. I especially liked when DM started throwing stuff in his office...."Tacks!"

yeah, as much as i enjoyed the episode, I don't think I could handle an hour long episode (x10 or however many episodes there are) of Danny McBride being Danny McBride. Feel like it would get old quick, especially regarding the plot of this show.

Walter Goggins is the bomb.com though. I'm pretty pumped to see the two of them teaming up together.

whoops. meant Walton lol

Last edited:
yeah, as much as i enjoyed the episode, I don't think I could handle an hour long episode (x10 or however many episodes there are) of Danny McBride being Danny McBride. Feel like it would get old quick, especially regarding the plot of this show.

Walter Goggins is the bomb.com though. I'm pretty pumped to see the two of them teaming up together.

He is starring in a tv show about Navy Seals..History..or Discovery...not sure which one.

I like it because it really puts two guys together who sound like absolute rednecks fighting over some petty job. "You got absolutely dick-all else going on in your life" made me laugh. Exactly what some hill trash would say to another one in a fight. Good to see that Walt has kept the Boyd Crowder strut, or maybe that's how he walks in real life. Either way I think these two will be good together. Only question is how to sneak in Stevie for some abuse.

I like it because it really puts two guys together who sound like absolute rednecks fighting over some petty job. "You got absolutely dick-all else going on in your life" made me laugh. Exactly what some hill trash would say to another one in a fight. Good to see that Walt has kept the Boyd Crowder strut, or maybe that's how he walks in real life. Either way I think these two will be good together. Only question is how to sneak in Stevie for some abuse.
Goggins is one of the best actors out there. His acting on a The Shield was amazing. It's nice to see him take comedic roles.

Reactions: 1 person
One of my favorite touches in the show is how McBride's car has not 1 but 2 spotlights. LMAO

It was good. Like a "what if Kenny Powers stayed a teacher" kinda funny. I look forward to the rest of the season.

I like the dynamic with the ex-wife's new husband.

I like that the Dr. Pepper guy is one of the school faculty and that Eli Thompson from Boardwalk Empire plays Ray (the ex-wife's new guy).

VN Store

Back