Survivor 32: Kaoh Rong

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
We were lazy last year, and just used an old thread halfway through the season. So I figured I would actually make us a thread this year. You're welcome. Lol

Damn if I didn't set this up to record on time. I hate making that mistake because these shows usually don't replay.

I've got AT&T. Ended up catching it on On Demand.

I don't get them saving the blonde chic over the kid. I'm still not even sure why she's on the "brawn" tribe as she's a real estate person.

I'm ok with their decision. And, yeah, she is definitely not on the right tribe.

12750108_1117754218248343_784606086_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Fun fact: Scot Pollard grew up Mormon, and he isn't the first ex-pro athlete, Mormon to appear on Survivor (Jeff Kent).

It's a weird thing about Mormon culture (probably because we are such a minority) but we know who all the famous Mormons are.

That old woman is all time annoying. I'm pulling for the beauty tribe just because of Beast Mode and the Asian guy. Funny how Beast Mode always has a gay sidekick.

That old woman is all time annoying. I'm pulling for the beauty tribe just because of Beast Mode and the Asian guy. Funny how Beast Mode always has a gay sidekick.

I'm thinking there might be an upcoming medical issue since that idiot is drinking unboiled water. I'm not sure what "beast mode" is all about but that guy is so clueless he doesn't know a gay man is trying to hit on him.

I'm thinking there might be an upcoming medical issue since that idiot is drinking unboiled water. I'm not sure what "beast mode" is all about but that guy is so clueless he doesn't know a gay man is trying to hit on him.

He knows he just doesn't care, was the same way early with a guy named Frankie on Big Brother.

I think that's why they give you a well. So you don't have to boil water.

Upon further research you're right. It's evolved a lot since the first season. The water in the "wells" is potable, aside from occasional leaves or bugs that might get in you can drink it straight up. The crew restocks the well as needed off camera.

VN Store

Back