The People vs OJ Simpson

Sin City Vol

I think this is going to be interesting. OJ is the opposite of Steve Avery, all the evidence pointed to guilt but he walked

I would not be surprised one bit if he were innocent.

There are parallels with the Avery case. There is a lot of evidence for convicting Avery/Simpson. It seems evidence has been planted, compromising the case. It's very possible one of Avery's/Simpson's relatives committed the crime.

I would not be surprised one bit if he were innocent.

There are parallels with the Avery case. There is a lot of evidence for convicting Avery/Simpson. It seems evidence has been planted, compromising the case. It's very possible one of Avery's/Simpson's relatives committed the crime.

Limo driver and Kato Kaelin both lied and multiple LEOs risked going to prison by planting evidence? OJ cut his hand in the hotel room? He fled and ended up with a gun to his head in the white Bronco because he thought the prosecution was going to convict him with a made up case that a half dozen of the most expensive attorneys in the world couldn't prove was manufactured? There was a bloody Bruno Molly shoe print in OJ's size at the murder scene, OJ denies that he'd ever wear those "ugly ass" shoes, but screen grabs of him from an NFL football game broadcast show him wearing... $300 Bruno Molly shoes. No, this is a case of a wealthy murderer buying attorneys that ***** slapped dime store prosecutors on the LA County payroll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Limo driver and Kato Kaelin both lied and multiple LEOs risked going to prison by planting evidence? OJ cut his hand in the hotel room? He fled and ended up with a gun to his head in the white Bronco because he thought the prosecution was going to convict him with a made up case that a half dozen of the most expensive attorneys in the world couldn't prove was manufactured? There was a bloody Bruno Molly shoe print in OJ's size at the murder scene, OJ denies that he'd ever wear those "ugly ass" shoes, but screen grabs of him from an NFL football game broadcast show him wearing... $300 Bruno Molly shoes. No, this is a case of a wealthy murderer buying attorneys that ***** slapped dime store attorneys on the LA County payroll.

Wouldn't be the first time.

What does his fleeing have to do with anything? If his son did it...wearing his shoes...what is OJ supposed to do? Not freak out? Dime on his son?

Kaelin was a witness for the prosecution and he didn't give them much. His testimony was inconsistent. All he said really was that OJ was acting weird that night...maybe it's because his son had just committed murder?

If his son did it, fleeing isn't going to clear him. Giving him the best representation that money can buy will though.

Why would his son murder his step mother?

What about OJ's violent history? Nicole's 911 calls with OJ screaming in the background? The pics of her after OJ beat the **** out of her?

Yeah, his son did it in his dad's shoes and multiple members of the police department managed to take the opportunity to create a massive frame job in front of dozens of witnesses because they're all of bunch of racist crackers that are going to ALL risk going to prison because they want to frame some black celebrity.

If his son did it, fleeing isn't going to clear him. Giving him the best representation that money can buy will though.

Why would his son murder his step mother?

What about OJ's violent history? Nicole's 911 calls with OJ screaming in the background? The pics of her after OJ beat the **** out of her?

Yeah, his son did it in his dad's shoes and multiple members of the police department managed to take the opportunity to create a massive frame job in front of dozens of witnesses because they're all of bunch of racist crackers that are going to ALL risk going to prison because they want to frame some black celebrity.

His son was nuts. Mental health issues and he hated Nicole B, as I understand it. A private eye investigated and wrote an entire book about how it was most likely the son.

I'm not saying OJ acted rationally. I am not saying he is innocent. There is definitely enough evidence to convict OJ. But when you start to consider that the evidence could just as well point to his son...and then you consider other bits of information about his son, it throws everything into question.

OJ Simpson Murders And Jason Simpson - Business Insider

Reactions: 1 person
There isn't a statute of limitations on murder. If Junior did it prosecutors would go after him. Double Jeopardy only applies to OJ.

There isn't a statute of limitations on murder. If Junior did it prosecutors would go after him. Double Jeopardy only applies to OJ.

This is true, but just because they can go after him, doesn't mean they want to. If the district attorney goes after the son, it becomes political. The cops, the prosecutors, etc. don't want to admit they were wrong about OJ. Especially since some of them may have framed him to solidify the case.

You already read the book and concluded that Jason Simpson didn't do it? Or are you just trying to protect a strong opinion you've held for 2 decades?

You already read the book and concluded that Jason Simpson didn't do it? Or are you just trying to protect a strong opinion you've held for 2 decades?

I read the link and believe the guy is trying to sell books. The author bought the contents of Jason Simpson's storage locker for goodness sakes.

Members of the jury said they wouldn't have acquitted had the suppressed evidence been presented in the trial. Johnny Cochran orchestrated a strategy that resulted in his client getting away with murder.

If the Bruno Magli's fit, you know he did that ****. :aggressive:

Reactions: 3 people
I thought the first episode was pretty strong. There's a lot of overacting going on, but it's a Ryan Murphy show so that's to be expected.

VN Store

Back