Albums you've listened to recently.

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Since there's a "movies you've seen recently." Why not one for albums/ cd's? Unless there is one, and if so, I feel stupid. But f it, I'll start. Lol

Redneck souljers: firewater. 6/10. Not into rap, but they're one of the few I like. Really good songs.

The soundtrack to "Sucker Punch". Has great covers of "Sweet Dreams" and "White Rabbit" plus the only song by Bjork that I like.

Got this one on vinyl for Christmas and I'll bet I've already played it a dozen times! :)

71dhfynhGoL._SL1196_.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Listened to the whole album but fell in love with this song.

Don't know why them embed won't work. But it is Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Listened to the whole album but fell in love with this song.

Don't know why them embed won't work. But it is Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Picked that up a few months ago and then saw them in concert in December. Recently the bar around the corner from me has started playing SOB right before closing time, always goes over quite well.

Lucero then...

Got the vinyl of Rebels, Rouges... for Christmas from the wife so I've listened to that record a few times recently after not playing anything from it in a while.

Also signed up for a monthly vinyl service a couple of weeks ago and just got the email that my first one is in the mail now:

screen_shot_2016-01-05_at_10.47.28_am.png

Reactions: 1 person
The new turnpike troubadours cd, just learned about them. Recommend it. 9/10

The new turnpike troubadours cd, just learned about them. Recommend it. 9/10

New one is very good but I'd go back and get the previous two as well, both are slightly better in my opinion. Or I just like them better because I heard them first, not sure which.

New one is very good but I'd go back and get the previous two as well, both are slightly better in my opinion. Or I just like them better because I heard them first, not sure which.

Yeah, I'm going Monday to buy the other two.

Abbey Road. I love the 18 bars of guitar soloing by Paul, George, John in The End. Recorded before Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath were selling their own stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
Just picked up at Walmart (last copy) & currently listening to...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

I've been listening to the first Allman Brothers Band album. One of my all-time favorite albums! This is my favorite song off of it:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0tmPirFikI[/YOUTUBE]

Been on a Bowie nostalgia tour de force recently.

Hunky Dory
Aladdin Sane
Ziggy Stardust
Lodger
Space Oddity
Bowie at the Beep
And has grand finale, Blackstar.

VN Store

Back